2//Bish What?

The Next Day-

"That's ridiculous Lee she attacked me first so why are you not talking to that bitch she is no good." Honestly why am I even here in Lee's office for?

Last night turned from lit to a disaster Serayah brought the bitch out of me next time I see that hoe it's on sight, on my dead granny's grave my nigga.

"Violence is not the key now please go and rehearse your lines Ryan." said an angry Lee.

The fuck he mad for?

Woosah is all I can do at this moment, Quincy ain't here he is with his girlfriend as usual ayee he fenna get some pussy from her.

I guess hehe...

#PettyRy💛

I'mma take a shower sooooo, ✌

Meanwhile Quincy POV~

"I can't talk to you no more

"I can't talk to you no more..because my bitch..." Starisha cuts me off, "Ya bitch? I've been your girlfriend for 3 years and I'm your bitch?"

"My girl she says...."

"Ya wife nigga." I hung up on my side piece looking at Starisha, "Mane what's wrong with you? Why you hollering when I'm trynna answer the phone."

She gives me a mean mug, "Cause nigga you play too much you betta stay loyal to me or my brothers will fuck you up on sight nigga."

Like I'm scared?

We at my crib in the bedroom we just finished round 3 so we chillin, I haven't spoken to Ryan since last night hope she ight ya feel me.

I hear fingers snapping at me, "Bae did you hear me?"

"Yeah I did." I said, not really paying attention.

"So you are cool with it?" She asks.

"Cool with what?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant..." 2 words a nigga never wants to hear.

Shidddddd no she ain't she only 19 like the fuck she mean.

"Who's is it though?" Please don't say me eww I don't want kids.

Tears fell from her eyes, "I haven't been with anyone else but you, I didn't cheat if that's what you mean."

"You sure remember you had that 3some with Becky and them look I won't believe it until I see it so a dna does cross my mind."

"You betta be there for me or else I'm aborting." I know she lying but I do need to confess something.

I sigh looking at her, "My sperm is low so there is no way in hell you are pregnant when I had an vasectomy last year."

Deadass I don't want kids they are yucky having to deal with dirty diapers and vomit, that's gross.

She gasps, "Why didn't you tell me?"