12/Bad

Taraji-

"I've brought you all here today for a little meeting about season four now I need ideas from you all about how the series should begin." Lee never asks for our opinions ever so this is exciting.

"Ooh can we make the sex scenes look more like the show Power so everyone can get naked." Gabby says, someone is dirty😂

Lee chuckles, "Fox won't appreciate that but I can try that's a good idea Gabs."

Terrence grips my hand tighter as if he wants to say something, "Since Lucious lost his memory Jamal can finally speak to him one on one about his sexuality maybe Lucious can be more accepting." My baby knows his shit.

"Excellent I like it." Lee cheers.

Ta'Rhonda barges in the room wearing a dress that's making her booty pop more she looks really happy, "Hey yall what's going on sorry I'm late." She smirks, sitting next to Serayah.

"Oooh who you fucking? You got that look on ya face." I said, I had that same glow when me and Terry first got together. "Just some nigga I've been kicking it with I don't wanna spill that much detail honey."

I smirked, looking at Terry who was laughing. "Stop laughing Howard with cha ugly ass."

"That's not what you was saying last night." Ugh he is so nasty like we are at work cool it now.

The DA can wait, the dick appointment duh.

"Looks like we are going with Terrence's idea thanks you guys can head to your trailer now to rehearse your lines." said an excited Lee, Terry pecks me on the lips before leaving to his trailer.

Guess I'll see him later.👅

Jussie walks up to me smirking, he better not. "Yall are so cheesy it's not even funny but did you tell him yet?"

"Jussie there is nothing to tell."

"I think Terrence should know that your upcoming role wants you to live in New York until the show is over what show does Morgan Freedman wants you on again?"

"The Players Secret but Terry would say no and than it's gonna lead to an argument and than I'm gonna have to withhold then nookie it's too much." Jussie laughs but I pinched his arm, "Fuck you crackhead son." I joked leaving his presence.

Ta'Rhonda-

That nigga Dennis was hitting it in all the right places like damn he must be experienced cause his dick gets longer and longer my nigga!

We are now texting tho,

I miss that ass twerking on me!👅💦 (From:LilDen🍆)

Meet me after work, okay? (To: LilDen🍆)

Of course beautiful. ❤️(From: LilDen🍆)

Terrence-

I've decided not to tell Taraji about the kiss because we are doing so well, I don't want to mess up the good shit that we have ya feel me?