13/Undercover(1)

Halloween 👻 🎃 A:N// Armani is 4 let's just say he looks a little older in the pic but fuck it this is my story.

Taraji

"Momma do I have to go to school on my birthday can I please stay home for once?" Armani begs, my lil baby is growing up he looks just like that nigga I used to fuck with oh what is his name, oh yeah Terrence Howard I think?

"Yes baby because I will be damned if you missed another day than some white people will be at my door saying they will take you from me and that ain't gonna happen, have a good day sweetie and remember what I always tell you." I pecked his lips as he puts on his book bag. "Yeah I know if anyone messes with me say 'don't make me smack the shine off ya head' right?" Aww I am so proud.

Ugh he is so much like me I love it, "Let me walk you to your bus." Armani groans, "Momma I am four I'm a man now." Lord give me the strength to not knock this child out, "Watch ya mouth boy." We went outside hand in hand as he got on the bus the bus driver was a lil cute I ain't gonna lie but he looked young.

"It's always nice to see you Ms. Henson are you doing alright?" His Jamaican accent is so hot, "I've been better." I said, going back inside I can tell he was looking at my butt cause I peaked at him.

Golly💦

I haven't seen Terrence since the 25th so it's been a couple of days even though we broke up he is still supposed to take care of his kids like I would never put him on child support because we are on Empire so we are making the same bread so I know he can provide for the kids but they ask about him so much that it's sad to see.

Cause he went a year without seeing no one cause of his 'death' but now he wants to break up with me and disappear again. I know he is not cheating on me so what's the real reason why he left me?

I want a man that's going to have my back and clearly he didn't have mine.

Knock, Knock

Who the fuck is at my door at 8:30AM? 😂

My smile drops seeing this pale dusty bitch, "What?" I said, giving a evil glare.

"Mira get the fuck off my doorstep like I don't wanna beat your ass in front of my kids." Savage I know.❤️ "I do recall birthing my boys so if you don't mind I wanna see them look I don't have a problem with you anymore I'm over Terrence just let me see them that's all I ask for."

Isn't this bitch supposed to be in jail for shooting Terry but yet she has the audacity to come to my crib? "Admit that you talked shit about my kid and than maybe we can rearrange a time for you to see them." But they are her kids and I'm too grown to fight over childish stuff.