3//Empire

Taraji POV-

Well looky here I am back, Did ya miss me? You either loved me or hate me during my journey I lost a friend, a lover and a husband, I will never stop loving Terrence he will always be missed but after a year I tend to move on.

I feel so bad for Ryan, Serayah was totally wrong for punching her like I really have to work with this animal on set? Time flew by fast my baby Armani is 3 years old his birthday is coming up so I can't wait and I will be hosting Black Girls Rock  this year, Yay I am so excited to be hosting its an honor to celebrate black excellence as always.

After Terry's death we've lost a lot of ratings on Empire like nobody will watch season four but hopefully everyone can see that we are continuing for Terrence, It is so selfish of Grace to move back to Cayman Islands like I want my son to be closer to his sister but since she doesn't like me I don't know if that will happen like this bold headed ass bitch better be lucky I aint there to whoop her ass.

Cause I am on parole, The craziest thing about my late ex husbands death is that many people think he is alive...I'm not going to answer that.

I know who killed him because they did it.

They will pay!

"Look you guys since season four will be different I want Taraji to pick out a Terrence look alike so we can have a Lucious since we can't kill Lucious off." Lee is out his gay ass mind.

"Fuck you mean?" I simply say, walking out the room.

"Taraji!" Jussie yells, following me putting his arm around me as we walk outside.

"Talking bout some we can't kill Lucious off I don't give a fuck I want him out of it, Terry would of want it that way." Am I right or wrong?

Jussie hugs me, "Maybe we can keep his name alive by keeping Lucious  for the sake of the ratings."

I sigh wiping the dripping tears away, "I miss him." Jussie nods not letting me go, "Me too."

I wanna die....maybe I can be with him but yet again that's selfish and cruel of me to even think about that. I'm taking care of 3 kids, raising these kids alone one is the hardest thing in the world.

Later on that day paparazzi got photos of my child, I broke their camera and now they are suing I don't give a fuck.

Armani was crying the whole time which made me so scared, "Hero get your brothers." Hero giggles running to them.

He is so chubby and cute.💛

"I want you guys to know something, There are good people in the world and there are bad people but I am always going to protect you." I love my kids and yes I said mine which means  all of them since I am putting food in their belly's and taking care of them I have a right to call them mine.

Qirin giggles, "I wove ju." He just melted my heart.

Sweet moment, right? Yeah I know but don't let this fool you I still discipline them if they act bad but like I put them on time out sometimes and they would cry and shit.

As you can tell I did cut my hair since this a new beginning for me, Marcel and I are closer than ever he sometimes spend nights with the kids.

Today I am actually going out with him to watch the Planet of Apes #3 I think it should be a good movie since my nigga Ceaser is still alive taking over and than after the movie we will go out to eat and call it a day.

Knock, Knock

Finally it is a bout time, My good friend Tracee Ellis Ross is in town and she agreed to baby sit my children with her good friend Anthony Anderson I swear I think the two of them should be married but since they are only friends and knew each other for a long time I highly doubt that will ever happen, "Thank you so much." I gave both of them a peck on the cheek, "No problem hot momma." Anthony says.