7//Home Again

Larenisha

Taraji and I need to settle things out, the past will haunt her, Before William passed he was dealing with me. How was I supposed to know that they were back together?

Uber has arrived so my son and I got in tipping the man, "Whatever happens happens." I said, to my son.

"Ma let's just pray this goes smooth."

Soon as we pulled up at Friday's which looks empty, Taraji waits patiently tapping her fingers against the table.

As I walk over expecting a hug she sits there smirking, typical Taraji. "You never age." I complimented.

We are sitting at the booths Raheem is next to me and Taraji is across from us. "Long time no see anyways I came here for some answers because I really don't wanna sit a hoe down today, did you and Willy hook up in 85?"

Rude much, "Yes we did but he told me that you guys weren't together."

"There is not one person in this world that doesn't know that he was married."

Why is she so worried about that, My thoughts were getting to me. "Why does any of this matter? I'm sorry fucking him but there is people fucking dying in this world and we are arguing about nonsense that happened twenty years ago."

She takes off her shoes, "Did you just call me a bitch?"

Taraji gets up moving close to me, I waved her off. "Are you going to swing?" Raheem covers me with his arm, "There will be no fighting, okay?"

"My mom died during the time of our beef, we was friends before all of this and that hurt me." My voice cracks.

Taraji looks down holding back emotions, "God rest her soul she was like a mother to me and maybe you're right."

You see black women coming together like this forms a beautiful union.

"Would you guys like to hug it out?" Raheem questions, his eyes never left hers.

Taraji and I took one good look at each other, "No." We said in unison.

After everything sorry but no hug.

Taraji

I left after the awkward silence there is no way I'm hugging her, the problems that we had is over with thank you jesus

Unknown told me to meet them at the wax museum at eight right? It wouldn't hurt to go early shall we.

Uber takes me to the museum since my car got towed last week plus I got a free ride by using someone's code.

It's only 6:30 so I should be good and plus the museum is open so why not take a look inside, soon as I'm in it's already breath taking these wax firgures shows pure and true art it amazes me how people created this.