8//On My Way

The Next Day

Terry POV-

I'm staying at south comptons most secret hotel rooms alone maybe they won't find me here. Taraji is passed out on the bed I bet when she wakes up she's going to think this is all a dream and probably faint again.

The illuminati is scaring me a little since they tried to kill me and than clone my body the whole overdose thing was fake those so called painkillers were really tick tacks. My family needs to be safe from them monsters if that means faking my death for a little longer than that's what I'm going to do.

Taraji is sleeping so peacefully I climb in bed joining her with my arms wrapped around her waist, snuggling into her neck she smells so fucking good. Her eyes shot up as she looks at me in shock and horror, "Terry!" She screams jumpimg out of bed.

"Yup, that's me."

"I thought I was dreaming you scared me nigga." She says, putting her shoes on.

"Where you going baby? We ain't done talking yet look I miss you so much and I'm sorry about everything you know you are actually my first and last love even after the crazy bullshit that you put me through."

Yall don't remember this bitch slashed my tires and keyed my car, getting shot three times in the back is no fun so yeah I need to use my wheel chair but not all the time. "Crazy shit? Look we are just not made to be now you see why I don't date my co stars so much drama for nothing plus we still work with each other well they are thinking about killing Lucious." Killing Lucious? What? Ratings will go down.

"You asshole how am I going to tell my children." She gags running to the bathroom, dramatic ass.

Should I follow her? Fuck it, "Raji open the damn door please."

"Go away you ruined my life." How the fuck I ruined her life if anything I made it better. "Ya tripping my nigga." The door opens but instead of walking out she slaps me. "The fuck.." She cuts me off, "I hate you Howard how the fuck am I tripping? You're all of a sudden alive? This makes no sense to me like ya own father told me that they cremated you.."

"I know...its my fault."

"It will take a while for me to actually trust you, you know that right?" You see I'm just a joke but I already knew that.

"What about the kids can I see them? I know its a lot to take in right now but please do not tell anyone that you saw me since they are still trying to kill me just promise me."

"You never kept promises but I guess so, just leave me alone for now." My hand grips her waist pulling this sexy thang to me."You got me fucked up but I keep on coming back to you I would stay and everything but my kids are waiting for me." She leans in before catching herself.

Damn I wish she could just kiss me.

"Don't tell nobody." I warned.

Taraji POV-

"Bitch he is alive?!" Jussie gasps in excitement.

"Hell yeah, I still hate him tho." I reply, after all the bs that I've put up with for these past years I'm over him.

Jussie sighs placing his hand on my lap, "Bitch you still love him."

"The Star cast are having an interview soon and we are invited to join them this is exiting but we need to keep Serayah and Ryan apart, them hoes are crazy."

"Dito."

"Did you tell Tobias wife about the situation between you and him because she has the right to know that her nasty husband is fucking ya booty." ✔ He smirks playing with fingers, "Don't tell me he dicked you down and yall back together?" If they get back together I will kill myself.