Goodbye (Tord x Matt)

for VicksterV

beep beep lettuce-

------
Matt practically cries as he drags Tord up to his room.

He wipes his teary eyes as he sits down on his bed. Tord sits beside him, patting him on the back.

Tord was going to leave tomorrow, Matt was as surprised as everyone else. Especially since his own bloody boyfriend didn't even bother telling him he was.

"Aw, Matt don't cry." he said.

"I just.." he sniffs. "I can't believe you're l-leaving."

"I'm sorry but..." he scratches the back of his head, "I have to go tomorrow."

"Why?"

Tord couldn't respond, he couldn't tell Matt the truth. Other than the awkward silence he couldn't risk his reputation as red leader.

Uh yeah, Matt. I'm going to like, go back to form my own red army to like take over the world, cause that's fun.

Tord shakes the thought off his head. He looks back at Matt, still crying.

"Matt..." he cooed.

"Why didn't you at least tell me?" he asked.

"It's... Complicated."

Matt crosses his arms and pouts childishly. His cheeks slightly red.

"You're just making excuses."

"Matt,come on." he chuckles, Matt turns his head away with a "Hmph!".

Tord rolls his eyes. Curling his arms around Matt and kissing his cheek and pulls him closer for a hug.

"Why do you wanna leave anyway?" he sniffs, "Other than going to the big city.".

"I wanna go places." he shrugged.

"Can't I at least come with?"

"Sorry, but you can't. Edd and Tom still needs you around here for... Stuff." he said.

"Aww." Matt pouts.

He pulls the ginger closer, Matt leans his head on his neck, still sniffing and crying silently.

"Tord?"

"Hmm?"

"When will you be back then?" Matt asked.

Tord sighed, "Not sure. A few days, weeks, months..." he taps his chin in thought.

"Years?"

"YEARS?!" Matt gasped.

"It's j-just a guess! Not sure yet!" Tord smiles reassuring him.

"But what if you are gone for years? What about me? What about us?" he looked up at him with big soulful eyes.

Tord frowns. Matt hooks his arms around his shoulders and buries himself in his sweatshirt.

"Do you hate me? Is that why you're leaving?"

"What? No!" Tord yelled, "You're amazing! I love you so much I would never even dare of thinking about hating you!".

"You matter too much to me." he sighed, "I just really need to go."

Matt whimpers,"Okay..."

He looks up at him.

"Don't forget me when you leave okay?"

"I never will." he takes his hand and raises it to his lips and lands a soft kiss before leaning forward to catch his lover's lips in a kiss.

Matt digs his fingers into Tord's tousled hair. He angles his head to deepen the kiss. He lets himself fall victim to Tord's dominance, falling down on his bed. His back on the sheets.

Tord pulls his shirt off, helping Matt with his before leaning back down to assault the other's neck. Matt whimpers and moans under his attack, locking his arms around his neck.

They spent the night together, with love.

The next day, Tord woke up with Matt beside him. He smiles, petting his hair and placing a kiss on his forehead before standing up to prepare himself for his trip.

Tord places the last of his luggage in his car, he looks back at Edd and Tom waving goodbye then at Matt, his eyes a bit teary, but he smiled. He waved him goodbye before Tord went in his car.

He starts up the engine, looking back again at Matt before driving off.

-----
A/N

this kinda sucks

I hope you like it! I'll be more than willing for a rewritten version.

//Luminous_Anarath