Cat Whiskers (TomMatt)

For XxFeliciaHPFanxX

fluffy again because you guys loved the last one :)
------------
Tom laid on the sofa with his mouth wide open, the drunkard had fallen asleep after watching TV. Matt walks out of the kitchen into the living room, he saw Tom, then a mischievous idea came to his head.

"Don't pass out, when there's markers about." Matt grinned.

Matt tiptoed quietly to the sofa, he pulls out a marker and points it towards Tom's face, just as he was about to draw on him, Tom's eyes snapped open and snatched his hands.

"Eep!" Matt squeaked.

"Tch, not this again Matt." Tom frowned and sat up.

"Oh uh... H-Hey Tom." Matt smiled nervously.

"Are you trying to draw on my face again?" Tom raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"What? No! No, I would never." Matt laughed.

"Oh really?" Tom grinned.

"Yep." Matt pouted.

"Then I guess you wouldn't mind me drawing on yours, eh?"

"What." Matt's eyes narrowed.

Suddenly Tom grabs Matt's hands and pulls him down the sofa, he points the marker to Matt's face but the ginger squirms and he fails. Tom then ran his hand over Matt's waist and started to tickle him, making him topple over and fall on his back, Tom took the opportunity and started to draw on Matt's face.

"N-No! Haha! Tom!" Matt giggled.

Tom finished his masterpiece and leans back laughing, Matt took his mirror from the coffee table and stared at his face. Tom drew fake eyebags under his eyes, Matt pursed his lips and glanced angrily at Tom who was still laughing.

Tom wiped away a fake tear, "Little Matty angry?".

"Okay, that's it, my turn!" Matt reached out.

Tom raised the marker pen higher, Matt tries to reach out but loses his balance, he ends up on top of Tom who had lowered his hand, Matt snatched away the marker.

"Hm..." Matt smiled, tapping the pen on his chin in thought, "What should I draw on you?".

A mischievous smile creeped up on Matt's face and Tom's laughter fazed.
Matt's eyes lit up, then he made a face, Tom widened his 'eyes' not liking how Matt was grinning at him.

"M-Matt?"

The ginger pulls Tom up, he grabs the side of Tom's face and starts his work. The drunkard giggles every now and then as the pen grazed over his skin, Matt pulls away and smiled.

"There!" He puts out his mirror, "What do you think?".

Tom touched his face, Matt had drawn a cat nose and whiskers on his face, Tom smirks, taking the pen from Matt.

"Now draw whiskers on my face." Matt grinned turning his cheek to Tom.

"Hmm...Nah." Tom said resting his hands on the back of his head and closed his eyes.

"Aww! Tom come on! Pleeeease!" Matt begged, pouting like a little kid.

Tom opens one eye and looks at Matt, his puppy dog eyes looking up at him. Tom sighed and gave up.

"Okay." Tom smiled.

Matt turns his face to Tom, the drunkard started to work, he had a hard time drawing since Matt fidgeted so much.

"Stop moving!" Tom chuckled.

"It tickles!" Matt laughed.

Tom shook his head and finished his drawing. He leans back and smiles, satisfied with his work, Matt takes the mirror from beside him and looks at his face.

"Ooh! Don't I look cute?" He smiled.

"Nah, I'm cuter." Tom crossed his arms grinning.

"Yeah, right." Matt wraps his arms around Tom's neck giving him a peck on the cheek.

"We're both cute." Tom chuckled.

"But I'm way cuter." Matt pouted.

Tom rolled his 'eyes', "Okay, cutie pie."

Matt giggles at the nickname, giving Tom yet another kiss, Tom yawns, Matt seemed to notice.

"Someone's sleepy." Matt pokes Tom's forehead.

"Yeah." Tom stretched.

"What do you say we go somewhere more private...?" Matt wiggled his eyebrows, letting out a fake meow.

"Matt!" Tom's face flushed.

"What?" Matt grinned.
-------------
A/N

oh me oh my something's gonna happen tonight *wink wink*

hope you like it! I'm still working on your requests so keep in touch :D

//Luminous_Anarath