Enemies (TomTord)

For starboom333

also to any tomtord haters out there, please don't harass or witch hunt the person who requested this, i completely respect the fact that you don't like the ship but please let's be civilized and mature about this and not act like 4 year olds.

thanks.
--------
Tord drummed his fingers impatiently as he waited by the living room, he stares at the clock, it was already past midnight but Tom still wasn't home and he couldn't help but feel worried.

The door swung open and Tord bolted up from his seat, a very drunk and beaten Tom swayed left and right inside, Tord balled his fists and grabs him by the collar.

"Damn it, Tom have you been drinking again?!"

"The fuck do you care commie?" Tom pushed him aside.

"Edd was worried sick looking for you!" Tord stomped, "We thought you were hurt or worse!"

"I don't care, why do you even care,  if something happened to me?"

"I care because you're my friend, that's why!"

"Friend?" Tom snickered, "We're not friends! We never were and we never will be!" He yelled.

The words hurt. Tord didn't know why, but they hurt, and tears threatened to spill from his eyes, he sniffed and wipe them away. He shouldn't be crying, no, not over some jerk who doesn't even care if he exists.

"I wouldn't even be drunk like this if it wasn't for you!"

"Me? What the hell did I do?!" He yelled.

"Oh, it's simple, you make my life a living nightmare!" He screamed.

"What are you-"

"You're the worst part of my day! I'm sick and tired of you!"

This time, Tord couldn't stop it, tears stung his eyes and fell down his cheeks, he covered his mouth and sobbed, Tom's expression faded realizing what he had said.

"Wait Tord, I didn't-"

"Didn't what?!" Tord yelled, tears streaming down his face, "Didn't say enough?! What else do you have to say?!".

"Tord I-"

"I don't wanna hear it! If you hate me then so be it!"

Tord's shoulders sagged and his legs felt weak until they gave up on him, he fell down the floor and cried, Tom kneeled in front of him and took the boy in his arms.

"Stay away from me!" He yelled shoving him away.

"I hate you! You arrogant jerk! I-"

Tom smashed his lips against Tord's, he slightly jumped feeling Tom's hands crawl to his waist, he thrashes and tries to push him away but Tom had a strong grip.

He bites Tord's lower lip, demanding an entrance, he squeezes his hips earning a low moan from Tord, he slips in his tongue and buries his hands in Tord's hair.

The norwegian whimpered, giving in to Tom he wraps his arms around his neck, then he's suddenly lifted from the ground as the eyeless man grabs him by the waist and carries him to the sofa, his back hitting the cushions as Tom laid him down.

Tom parted from the kiss, panting for air, he buries his head on the other's neck, biting down and marking Tord making him moan. His hands slide under Tord's shirt, trailing over his skin.

"T-Tom!" He breathed out as Tom raises his shirt up to his collarbone, exposing him.

He leaves a trail of butterfly kisses down Tord's chest, trailing lower and lower until he was just above Tord's navel.

"T-Tom wha-"

"Shhh, just let me do this." Tom cooed unzipping his jeans.

Tord threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut as Tom took his manhood in his mouth, he grabs the other's tousled hair, forcing him down.

"D-Don't stop! T-Tom!" he moans.

Tom started to feel his own aching need, he reaches down and pleases himself while doing the same to Tord's member.

"Tom! I-I'm gonna!"

Tom bobs his head faster, making Tord go wild, he bucks his him upward and releases in Tom's mouth. Tom breaks away, wiping his lips and looking down at Tord, who was now a panting and sweaty mess.

"Your turn, Jehovah." Tord smirked.

Tom smiled, unzipping his jeans and resting his head on one side of the sofa while Tord crawls above him, slowly unzipping his pants and-

"Meow."

The two quickly stood up and saw Ringo staring at them, he tilted his head. Tord pulls up his jeans and stares face flushed at Tom.

"I um... Uh... " Tord stammered.

"Look, I... I'm really sorry for what I said earlier, I was drunk and had a bad day." Tom scratched the back of his head.

"So you didn't mean what you said about me?"

"Oh I mean it, but I like it that way." Tom smiled.

"Huh?"

"I don't wanna be, friends. That's way too cliché, mainstream even."

"Enemies then?" Tord smirked.

"Sure, it's more angst-y that way." He chuckled.

"Anyway, we're not done here yet." Tord pointed a finger at Tom, "We have some unfinished business.".

Tom grinned,"Let's get somewhere more... Private.".

Tord grabs Tom's wrists and drags him off to his room, leaving Ringo alone in the living room.

"Meow." he mewled licking his paws.
------
A/N

ringo is the best cock block ever :')

enjoy the lemon from the lemon farm
farmed locally, very locally.

//Luminous_Anarath