Chapter 18

Peeta's POV
I open my eyes to see Katniss sleeping still. I smile and got dressed for the day and started to make my way to the dinning cart. I pop my head into Willow's room to see if she was still sleeping. I look in and see her drawing on the little notepad Katniss and I bought for her. "You're up very early today sweetie." I say as I sit down next to her. "I'm so excited to see the capitol daddy I just had to get up early." She smiles as she continues to draw. I look at the picture and I could tell it was our family. "Is that me and mommy?" I ask with a smile. "Yes it's me, you, mommy, and Auntie Prim." She smiles. "Who is this little figure right here?" I ask pointing to the little person my Willow. "That's my sibling daddy. I was thinking if I drew he or she in that I'll get one." She states as she continues to work. I had no words. I have no idea what to say to that. "Maybe you will get a sibling." I smile as I stand up. " I'm going out to the dinning cart to get some breakfast ok?" I tell her. She nods and I make my way out of her room.
•••
I walk into the dinning cart and quickly got something to eat so I could at least get another hour of sleep. I walk back into my cart and see Katniss is now awake. "Good morning beautiful." I smile as she kisses my lips. "What time is it?" She asks me. "It's 6:30 come on let's go back to bed we still have a few hours of rest." I tell her as I wrap my arms around her. "Your arms make me feel so safe." She says as slumber takes over her. I just smile and kiss her head until I also was taken away by slumber.
•••

Katniss' POV
Peeta and I decided it would be best if Willow did come on stage with us because she will eventually know about the games. Ceaser was just about to finish his interview with Johanna and her family which gave me enough time to calm my nerves. Before I knew it Peeta, Willow, and I were walking onto the stage. "Ahh good afternoon Mellark family how was your trip here?" Ceaser asks. "It was perfect." Peeta explained. "We really did miss the beautiful scenery of the capitol and we couldn't wait to see all of you." Peeta smiles which makes the crowd go crazy. "So sweet, so sweet." Ceaser says into the microphone. "Now who is this little cutie." Ceaser asks while he pinches Willow's cheeks. "I'm Willow Mellark!" Willow says with a smile. "Well Willow how old are you?" Ceaser asks. "I am 5 years old." Willow says while holding up five fingers. Willow continues to talk about school and her life which makes the crowd aw and go crazy. "You have a smart young lady Katniss." Ceaser smiles. "Yes she is very smart. She's the smartest in her class and she'll be taking a gifted test this fall to determine if she'll be in a high class." I say confidently trying to hide my nerves. Ceaser laughs as he grins my hand. "Now I'm sure I'm answering this question that a lot of these people want to know but anyway, Katniss, Peeta are you thinking about having more children?" That question hit my right in the gut. I was unsure about this question I mean I do want Willow to have a baby brother or sister but I don't know if I'm ready for all that pain and discomfort again. "I.. I mean we have talked about it." I stutter which causes me to shake. Peeta notices and grabs my hand and finishes my sentence. "We have talked about having more kids but we are still unsure because Katniss did have a hard and rough pregnancy with Willow. I want whatever is good for Katniss and makes her happy and comfortable." Peeta states which makes the crowd aw. We finish the interview and we walk off the stage. I then feel a sick feeling in my stomach. I let go of Peeta's grip and run to our room's bathroom.
•••
I heave up what was left in my stomach and that's when Peeta runs in. He crouches on the ground next to me and rubs my back. "Are you ok?" He asks concerned. "I'm fine I think it was just my nerves." I sigh as I attempt to get up. I feel dizzy and immediately threw up again into the toilet. "We should see a doctor Katniss." Peeta states as he wipes my off. "No Peeta I'm fine." I stutter. "No you're not we are going right now I already dropped Willow off in Johanna's room." Peeta says as he picks me up. Tears steam from my face as Peeta carries me out of our room making his way towards the capitol hospital. "Everything will be ok." He states. "We'll make it through this together." He says.
•••