Dare #62

Dare from malicesisterofMal. Mal had to tackle Ben and Carlos and fight them until one of their bones break.

This'll be... interesting...
Mal thought as she read a dare on Evie's tablet.

Mal walked to the field after texting Evie about the dare so the perimedics can be there to take care of the broken bone.

She saw Ben and Carlos talking.
Who's bone should I break... Carlos is one of my BEST friends. But Ben's the king...

Carlos and Ben were talking about Tourney when all of a sudden...

"HIYA!" They heard a cheery voice say before they saw a flash of purple tackle them to the ground.

"What the-"

Mal kneed Carlos where the sun does not shine and he winced.

Mal punched Ben on the eye. Oops?

They tried to get her off, but Ben didn't want to hit a girl and Carlos didn't want to hit his friend.

Mal kept being strong, and Carlos hit her arm. Hard.

"Hey! Oh it is ON De'vill! I was going to go for Ben but I guess I'll go for you!" Mal shouted as she turned to hit Carlos.

Ben pulled Mal back so she wouldn't hurt Carlos.

"Wha- Hey!" Mal smacked Ben so hard.

Ben hissed in pain. Mal kept hitting him over and over in the same place.

Then they heard a snap. Next thing you know the king is in the hospital and Mal is being sent back to the Isle. Just because of a dare...

Haha! This stunk. Anyway, hope you liked it. BTW, Mal is back in Auradon for the following chapters.