Dare #8

Thank you IshbelleNadela for this dare. The dare is for Evie to go a week without wearing makeup.
_______________________________________

During lunch, Mal, Jay, and Carlos sat at the table while Evie got her lunch.
Mal sighed. "I really hope no dares or truths or whatever are for me anymore. I'm sick of having to do them, I mean, I don't want to upset Ben or anyone."
Jay smirked. "Since when did you go soft."
"A minute after you." Mal said plainly.
Carlos laughed. "Burn! Hahahaha"
"Shut up." Jay grumbled. Mal saw Evie's phone was on the table. "Gee this girl needs to learn to take her stuff with her. Oh... what's this?" Mal read a dare saying that Evie had to NOT wear makeup for a week. "Time to get back at Princess Blueberry."
Evie walked back to the table.
"So, what are you guys doing later?" Evie asked as she began to eat.
Mal spoke up. "Evie, what are the rules for the daring thingy?"
"Oh! Um. You do the dare or, well, you have to."
"So you can't ever back out of a dare?" Mal asked cooly.
"Pretty much."
"Alright Blueberry, you have a dare."
"Me?"
"Yes you.You have to not wear makeup for a whole week."
"What?"
"Hahahahahaha!" Jay and Carlos were laughing at Evie's expression. "You two boys shush! I can't believe I have to do this!" Mal told her to go to the dorm to change. The boy's laughed even more. Mal got mad. "İcallate la boca!" Evie sighed "Oh no.."
Then Jay said "El pollo de mi abuela es asustadizo" that left everyone stunned. Then Mal and Evie burst out laughing. "You- you said- that- Your grandma's chicken is scary! Hahaha"
Evie choked out. "Bye!" (I'm sorry, I just had to do that 😅)
_______________________________________
Evie took off her makeup. Great. Just great. I forgot that this thing I started could affect me too.
She walked out of the dorm, covering her face with her hair, but ran into someone.
"Sorry Evie," Doug.
"H-Hey Doug"
"Evie, why are you covering your face?"
"Well I-" he removed her hands gently.
"Evie!"
"Is it that bad?"
"You're beautiful."
"Oh! Um thank you." Evie said bewildered as she blushed. "Thank you."
____________One week later____________

"Finally! I can put makeup on again!" Evie exclaimed.
"I don't see why it's so important, I don't wear makeup."
"That's because, Mal, you honestly don't care." She sighed. Everyone said I still look beautiful. Even Doug. She took a picture of her make-upless face and posted it.

Thank you for the dare again. :)
Remember to comment more truth/dares! Have a great day!