Dare #10

Dare is from @Babygrimes4ever
Thanks for the dare. Dare is Evie has to let Mal dress her in whatever she picks.
_______________________________________

"Oh! Another dare!" Evie said in a sing-song voice.
"Tell me." Mal said not even looking up from her sketch book.
"I have to, NO! No no no no no no NO!"
"What is it?" Mal said standing up to read over Evie's shoulder.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Come on. Me dressing you in whatever I want isn't THAT bad."
"Yes it is."
"Why?" Mal asked while going to her side of the closest.
"Because you have HORRIBLE taste on clothing!"
"Whatever. And just for that I, missy, will not dress you in my wardrobe. " Mal smirked.
*****Time Skip 5 minutes later*****
"I look," Evie started to say in the mirrior. Mal pooped up behind her.
"Say it."
"HIDEOUS!" Evie yelled.
Mal just laughed.  Evie was wearing a purple and red leather jacket. Orange shoes. A tie dye shirt and yellow leggings with a tutu. She had a hat on that said in neon letters I'm Princess Blueberry.
There was a knock on the door and Jay and Carlos came in.
"Oh my Goblins!" Carlos yelped.
"There's a monster!" Jay screamed.
Evie ran to her bed. The boys plus Mal burst out laughing. Mal snapped a picture and posted.

Thank you for the dare! Remember to comment more truths / dares!  Bye!
:)