Dare #7

This dare was given to me by TexasOcean10. Mal and Jay have to get into an argument. 
_______________________________________

Carlos was wandering in the hallways after Tourney practice and stopped by Evie and Mal's dorm, only to see that his favorite blue-haired friend had left her phone on her desk. No one was there so being curious about what it was he looked at it. Mal and Jay fighting. This is going to be just like the Isle. Carlos walked away with Evie's phone to return it to her. He didn't want it to get stolen, but then again this is Auradon. He found her walking back from the Chemistry Lab with Doug walking the other way.
"Evie!"
"Hey Carlos. What's up?" Carlos showed Evie the dare on her phone.
"They don't fight much do they?" Evie asks.
"Oh. They used to fight a lot on the Isle. We just need to light the fuse." Carlos smirked and they went their separate ways to find Jay and Mal.
_______________________________________

All I need to do is find Mal. Evie thought. Then convince her that her best friend on the Isle deserves to be yelled at... Evie finds Mal by the courtyard drawing some black roses.
"Hey Mal."
"Sup'" Mal asked Evie. Already knowing who was talking. She didn't look up from her paper.
"So, um..."
"Spit it out E."
"JAY TOLD YOUR BIGGEST SECRET!" Calmly. Quietly. Slowly. Deadly. Threatingly. Mal moved her head towards Evie and hissed
"What." Not a question but a challenge. Giving her a chance to take back her words. "What. Did you say?"
"Mal, I'm sorry. Jay just, told."
"What did he say?"
"Well I didn't want to bring it up.." This is where I die.
"Don't bother. I know where to find him." With that Mal grabbed her sketchbook and told Evie to come with her. She was going to the dorm to find her gloves.
_______________________________________

Okay do Jay should be in our dorm. Carlos walked toward the door and unlocked it to see Jay playing video games.
"Dude"
"What's up" Jay says not looking up from his game.
"It's important."
"It can wait. I'm almost done with this level." Knowing Mal, when she's mad she'll act out. She won't plan. If Evie succeeded then I need to hurry up.
"Jay. Mal told us."
"Told you guys what?" He set his game down.
"Um. What you're afraid of.." BOOM! Jay's fists come in contact with the table, leaving it cracked. He yelled at Carlos.
"She did WHAT! OH I am going to get my hands on that out of control A-"
Just then the door flew open and there stood Mal. In all her glory. Combat boots. Leather Jacket. Popped out collar. Fingerless gloves. Purple Tank top. And her signature smirk ad her eyes glowed green. "Jayden." Name. If she says your name that calmly, it's a challenge. "What the heck Jay." She says carefully. It's what scares me the most about her.
"Mal." Jay's voice is hard and stern. A challenge. Evie slowly takes out her camera and starts to record. Carlos sinks back into the shadows. Hiding is what I do best. Especially in these situations.
"You will be in pain Jay." Mal says soothingly. Calm.
Jay's voice cones out cold. "You're lucky I wouldn't dare hit a girl Mal."
"Or are you afraid?" She says with a smirk. Everyone knows that if Mal had to fight for her life against Jay, she either wouldn't do it for the sake of friendship or she would beat him out straight. I was afraid she would say that.
"Mal. You will regret what you did." With that Mal's eyes were normal again, but she smirked. When will they figure it out?
"What about you, Jay? You told my secret."
"Wait. Mal I never did such I thing." I'm dead.
"But Evie told me..." she turns around to see Evie recording.
"What did I do Jay?"
"Told them my fear."
"Never" Mal said simply as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. It might be. They trust each other.
"Evie." Mal says calmly again.
"CARLOS!" Uh oh.
They ran away from Mal and Jay. And ran. And ran till their legs dropped.

Hi! So thank you TexasOcean10. So pretty pretty please comment/send me truth and dare requests. Bye! Oh. And wish Carlos and Evie some good luck. Bye!