Truth #2

Thanks for the truth Amazinggirl1210!
The truth is 'Did Mal and Jay ever date'
Oh. The song has the f word one time. I don't listen to those kinds of songs, but I came across this and thought that it fit. Ish. Fitish. Yeah.
And the video is by Viod Cobra? I think? I don't own the video or Decsendants.
_______________________________________

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" Evie squealed like a maniac. She doubled her followers on Auragram after the last video she posted (last chapter). Now everyone is using #Jal. Mal's not gonna be happy about this, my viewers have another truth... Evie called Mal, Jay, and Carlos to her room.
"What's up... and don't say the sky Carlos." Carlos looked at Mal and backed up. "Not sayin' anything Jal"
"What did you call me?"
"Gotta go bye!" Carlos ran out the door leaving Mal bewildered. "Well okay then..."
"Mal," Evie said softly. "My viewers have a truth for you and Jay. Please. You know how important this is to me." Puppy dog eyes. You can't resist puppy dog eyes.
"What's the truth Evie?" Jay asked
"Uh. Did you guys ever.. date?"
"I'm out" Mal stormed out the door and came into contact with...

"Jay, please?"
"Fine Evie. Technically, yes. But technically no."
"What?"
"No. I wish! Mal talked about it. Once. She said she didn't want her mom to catch her. So.. yeah."
"Interesting. I remember you coming to me" Mal walked in with Carlos silently mocking/mouthing "I knew it"
Jay stuttered then ran out the window. Mal smirked.
"My job is done."
"What did you do?" Asked Evie
"I made a hologram out of magic to chase Jay. It will chase him until he drops!" Mal walked out looking like a boss.
"And posted."
"Evie."
"Sorry"
"Jal" Carlos said
"What the heck Carlos! What are you talking about?" Evie and Carlos shot out of the room. Leaving Mal, still bewildered.
_______________________________________

If you didn't figure it out Mal ran into Carlos at the door and they both listened to Jay and Evie's conversation. Anyway send more Dares/Truths. Oh and I am not Evie. For real. Please don't think I'm Evie in this story. Bye! :)