Dare #6

This dare is from Amazinggirl1210. Mal has to kiss Carlos in front of everyone. Thanks for the dare! :)
_______________________________________

I wonder if everyone hates me now. Evie read the dare again. Mal kissing Carlos plus the words in front of the whole school do not go together! Well for the sake of Evie's life they don't go together. What's the punishment if the girlfriend of the king kills her bestfriend? Evie walked to their regular table for lunch. There sat Mal, Jay, and Carlos.
"Heyyyyy guyssssss" they all looked up at Evie. "What's going on there." Evie pointed to Jay and Mal trying to push each other of the table on which they sat upon. Carlos answered her.
"They're trying to find out who is the strongest. Turns out Mal is pretty strong for being so short."
"Say that again Carlos. I dare you." Mal threatened.
"No. I'm good"
"I didn't think so. I thought you were rotten." Mal said with a smirk
"Ohhh! Good one Mal!" Jay tried to high five her but instead she pushed him and he fell. Mal's victory was destroyed as Evie explained the dare. It was silent. Then Jay burst out laughing.
"That is HALARIOUS! Yours and Ben's relationship is going to be traumatized after this." He tried to walk away laughing. But Mal had a different idea. She grabbed onto Jay and told him to stop laughing or she will cut his hair. He stopped laughing to say the least.
"Why can't you do the dare Evie?" Mal questioned.
"Because I wasn't asked to. Now will you do it? Please."
"I'll do it. But, Carlos?" Mal asked
"What! No. No. No.  I can't do that."
Evie sighed. "Please Carlos. With sour apple ice cream on top."
Carlos groaned. "Fine. But sour apples are no longer good tasting after leaving the Isle."
"Whatever."
___________Later That Day___________

When school was about to end Carlos asked everyone to meet at the front of the school.
"Hi everyone." Carlos fidgeted nervously.
"Mal has something to say. Right Mal." He pushed Mal in front of himself. She glared at him and noddded.
"Yes well, um, this." She turns around and kisses Carlos on the lips then grunts and walks away. Carlos yells into the speakers "That was as dare!" Everyone in the room visablly let's go of the breath they're holding. "And post. You know you guys didn't have to kiss on the lips. Mal could've kissed your cheek or something. I mean it didn't say on the lips."
"EVIE!" Carlos and Mal shouted. Jay started laughing while Evie started running.
---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the dare and don't forget to comment more truths/dares! Bye!