Dare #18

Dare from @IshbelleNadela. Ben takes Mal's spell book and becomes evil for her.

Ben walked by the lunch tables when he heard Evie call his name.
"Yeah?"
"Hey Ben. You have a dare to take Mal's spell book and be evil for her." She says.
"Why? We're just friends." Ben says curiously.
"Just do it!" She says. (Just do it was his idea not mine! *points to guy next to me* Nikey reference)
"Okay okay." Ben trys to sneak into Mal's dorm which is locked. Good thing I'm king! I got all the keys!
He finds a key in his bag and opens the dorm. (Scary much) After what seemed like forever he finds Mal's spell book under her pillow. Yes! Unfortunately it's protected by magic. Fortunately the magic makes the person (who isn't the owner) evil. Coincidence? (Nah)
So Ben started singing his own version of Rotten to the Core. With different lyrics.

They say I'm kind.
So good hearted
It makes me sick
Don't get me started.

"Ben!" Mal yells. "What are you doing!"
"Being evil for you!"
"Weird. Just weird." She shakes her head. "Is that my spell book! Give."
He hands her the spell book cause her eyes turn green.
"Beware Forsware reverse this curse."
Ben was good again.
"What happend?" He asked.
Mal sighs and explains.
"Oh."
"Yeah."

Anyway. Everyone probably hates me and again a personal apology to IshbelleNadela because I stunk. Again. Sorry. Again.
Come on people. You all don't hate my good friend here. Well good could be debatable.
Okay that was from my friend. Don't pay attention to him. He threatened my mints. And just don't listen to him. Yeah. Bye. Sorry again.