Dare #2

Yay a dare!
From Amazinggirl1210 she says she dares Mal to kiss Jay in front of everyone.
_______________________________________

As Evie looked at her phone she saw something that caught her eye. Well, Mal's not going to like this. Later that day Evie caught up with Mal and wisphered in her ear the dare.
"Why would I do that!" Mal shouted
"Because it's a dare and you will look weak if you don't do it?" Evie said hopefully.
"Fine"
Evie gleamed "Great, I'll have Fairy Godmother tell the school to meet in the courtyard after school."
Time Skip
At the courtyard Mal got on stage.
"I would like to call my good friend Jay to the stage" Ben smiled at her but she didn't have the courage to smile back after what she was about to do.
"Jay, I-" and then she kissed him. There was an audible gasp throughout the courtyard. What suprised her was when Jay started to kiss back and Mal had to get out of it, so she broke the kiss. Mal was going to kill Carlos. He had shouted "I knew it!" While they kissed.
"Mal, you're a great kisser just like old times"
"Shush it Jay" Ben was running away so Mal ran after him and told him it was a dare. Ben was now mad at Jay for kissing back. As was Mal. Wish Jay good luck!
_______________________________________

Thanks! I hope you liked it! And please comment more Truths or Dares. And tell me if you want me to do this story as a narrative (like I just did) or just simply telling the Descendants what their truth /dare is. Please comment and tell me which you prefer and give Truths and dares please!