Dare #29/30

I was too lazy to do separate ones.
Okay so it goes like this. These are from Descendants2lover LarisLynn and @Nianma786 (sorry the thing isn't working on the last one)
The dare is for Evie to tell Mal that Ben read the texts then Ben tells Mal it was a love spell and reverses it because he wants her to be happy. Carlos and Mal get married then they get a divorce and Mal and Jay are back together. My goodness thay was a lot to say. Um... you know which dare you chose... so yeah.

Evie was in her room when Mal walked in acting all lovey dovey. Evie had figured out that Ben looked at her
texts after she caught him putting Mal's phone down and leaving.
"Hey Mal?"
"About Ben I-" Evie started
"Don't you mean the dreamy eyed king that swept me off my feet?" Mal sighed wistfully.
"Yeah sure whatever. He took your phone. He saw the texts."
Mal gasped. "No. My King wouldn't do that. You're just jealous!"
Mal gets up to leave as Evie sits there, stunned.
Mal walked to the picnic tables when Ben stopped her.
"Hey Mal!"
"Heyyy Benjamin,"
Ben sat down beside her. "Mal I need to tell you something."
"What would that be Bennyboo?"
"You're only in love with me because of a love spell. I- I want you to be happy," He took a deep breath. "So eat this so the spell wears off." He handed her a brownie.
Mal frowned at the brownie.
"I'm not in love with you because of some stupid spell. But I'll take the treat." She kissed his cheek and ate the brownie.
"Ben?"
"Did the spell wear off?" He asked sadly.
"Yeah. Thank you for doing this. Now if you would excuse me, I need yo go kill Carlos." She got up and kissed Ben's cheek. "Thank you" she took off running.
_______________________________________

Evie saw Carlos walking to his locker.
"CARLOS!"
"Wh- Evie! Now my ears hurt!" He wined.
Evie replied. "Sorry, not sorry"
"Is there a reason you called me or did you just want to ruin my hearing?"
"YOU HAVE A DAAAARE!" She sang.
"And what's that?" He said while slamming his locker shut.
"You have to.... marry Mal!"
"She's married to Ben still." (Right?)
"Um.... if you marry her I'm pretty sure it ends her marriage with Ben... right?"
Carlos shrugged. "I don't read Auradon laws. I always end up breaking them anyway."
"Whatever. I'll get Mal in that dress... again... if possible and plan it. Today at 4 be in the courtyard."
"Okay"
_______________________________________

Mal was later told by Evie about the dare.

Mal's dress :

Evie/Maid of honor dress:

Bridesmaids dresses:

Carlos' suit (but with shorts)

At the wedding "Do you, Carlos Oscar De'vill take Mal Bertha Farie to be your lawfully wedded wife?""I do

At the wedding
"Do you, Carlos Oscar De'vill take Mal Bertha Farie to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"And do you, Mal Bertha Farie, take Carlos Oscar De'vill to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"You may now kiss the bride."
_______________________________________

Evie looked at her phone. Oh my goblins! This is tiresome!
Evie found Mal and Carlos talking in the hallway.
"You have a dare to get divorced. Peace out!" She left, getting tired of going back and forth.
So the next week they got a divorce. They remained good friends.
Nooooo! I have to get up again!" Evie complained in her head as she got up to talk to Jay.
"ASK MAL OUT!" She yelled at him across the Tourney field. All the players turned to look at Evie. Jay akwardly walked over to Evie.
"What?"
"Just ask Mal on a date to make my life easier." She then left.
_______________________________________

Mal was spray painting a canvas in her room when there was a knock at the door. Thinking that it was Evie she said "Come in!"
She began to focus on her painting again when the canvas vanished.
"Wha- HEY"
"Nice painting you got here Mal." The painting was of the Isle.
Mal turned around to face
"Jay?!"
"In the flesh."
"Give it back." She demanded as she stomped her foot.
"But it's beautiful. Like you."
She tried. She really did try to not blush. She wouldn't hear the end of it.
"You're blushing."
Apperently she needed to try harder.
"Are you here for something or to just annoy me?" Mal asked grumpyly.
Jay examined the artwork.
"I'm here to ask you for a date."
Mal was shocked.
"Uh um I um"
He chuckled and put the canvas back.
"I'll take that as a yes?"
Mal smiled and nodded.
He lifted her up and spun her around.

It stunk. Again! Sorry. Bye, I'm going to go hide in a corner. Bye...