Truth #8

From lillydrabek. Jay tells Mal how he feels about her. It's like a truth but also a dare.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Carlos laughed as he read over Evie's shoulder.
"What?" Jay asked, coming up to them.

"You gotta tell Mal how you feel about her." Evie said.

"No. I don't. I feel like a friend. And friends do friend things, because they're friends."

Carlos and Evie raised an eyebrow.

"Fine."
_______________________________________
(Probably don't read if you don't like Jal)

"Mal?" Jay asked as he knocked on the door.
"Yeah, come in."
He walked in and sat next to her on the bed.

"What do ya want?"
"Mal," He said hesitantly. "There's something --- I mean . . . something I've wanted to tell you. For a long time."
"I'm listening,' she said, tilting her head.
"I love you," He blurted.
Mal blinked, and then blinked a few more times. "I'm . . . I love you too, Jay."
"No," He said. "I mean --- I mean you're all I think about, and I want to be near you and it hurts when I'm not, and everything I do, I think, what would Mal want me to do? And I think you're the only person who sees me the whole way I am and likes me anyway . . ."
"And I had to tell you," He hurried on "because of a dare. But also in case something happens to either one of us. Although if anything happend to you I don't know how I'll be able to breath or think or do anything ever again."

"Oh my goblins, Jay, stop," Mal said in a rush.
"This -- right now -- how can I say anything let alone the right thing, when we're -- when everything--?" She motioned to Auradon and all the drama happening.
"It's all right," Jay said. "Don't say anything. You don't have to. I just wanted you to know just in case."

Then Evie and Carlos fell through the door. Someone was eavesdropping.

(That entire thing is Wings of Fire. The whole speech is not mine. (What Jay and Mal said) I took it straight out of the book. I just changed the names and some words.) Okay. I'm good now.
One more thing. Do ya'll want me to continue writing the dares/truths like this ☝ or like... script.
(Ex. Mal: *smiles*
Evie: What are you smiling about?
Mal: You have a dare! *sing song voice*)