Ch 15

*lily pov*
I was sitting at the edge of Fenris's bed watching him sleep. It had been a few days since the fight with the wolves and while protecting me Fenris almost died.  Uncle Donnie managed to save him though and our departure from the farm was pushed back until Fenris was awake. Aunt April and uncle Casey kept me busy and out of uncle donnies way by helping clean the attic room and somewhat decorate it for Fenris. The once drab room was now done up in a foresty theme with green walls. We did a bit of work and now the window became a balcony or sorts so he could just fly in and out as he pleased. His bedding was blue and green. Uncle Casey and I found a neat dresser at a yard sale two days ago that turned out to be solid oak once cleaned up. Aunt April convinced Donnie to take Fenris's measurements so she could pick up some clothes to last till the boy woke. But now we just had to wait on him. "Come on fen. Uncle Donnie said you should be waking up soon. Dad also wants to talk to you but I don't think it will be bad. You saved my life Fenris. Please wake up." I said taking his hand in mine and feeling the slight warmth that was always present. "I don't know if you can hear me or not fen. But I think I'm falling for you. I have been for a while but now I know it. Please wake up." I whispered. I looked around carefully and not seeing anyone around I leaned down and kissed his lips gently before pulling away.

*fenris pov*
I had been floating in blackness for who knows how long. I could hear people around me but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't open my eyes. I heard Lily's confession and I was confused a bit at first. What did falling for someone mean? But then I thought back to everything she had done for me. Maybe falling for someone means caring for them in a certain way? Like April and the human male Casey. They were in love apparently was falling the first step of love? Then it hit me that I had fallen for lily long before she fell for me. Back when she first entered the kraang cell I guarded she lit up my bleak world. I had to wake up for her. Then I felt something on my lips. It was soft and gentle. I was freaking out inside my head. Lily hamato kissed me. Oh I had to wake up now. I had to tell her that I felt the same! I gathered my energy and forced my eyes open just moments after she pulled away.