Ch 12

*fenris pov*
Since I followed lily to her place I have stayed well hidden in the barn watching from the shadows and eating oh yes sandwiches that she would bring me. Lately another older woman has been leaving tidbits of food out at night for me. The older lady seems nice but it the others that out number the two girls. First the four turtles Lily's father and uncles. They were interesting as kraang had drilled into me that they were the enemy but by watching I have realized that the kraang were wrong. Then there was the human male he seemed much like Lily's father. They would all train in the field around the barn so I watched carefully and even tried some of their moves. Like I was currently attempting.

"Fenris! Fenris!" I was startled by lily calling my name that I started to fall but grabbed the beam below me with my tail and dangled there. "Yes?" I asked. "What are you doing up there? Besides I wanted you to meet someone while my father and uncles are busy! So get your scaly tail down here!" She called and I released the beam and fluttered down. "Better. Now then Fenris this is my aunt April! Aunt April this is Fenris the boy I've told you about." She said pointing to the kind woman. "Ah Fenris finally I get to meet you I was wondering if I ever would! I hope you like the food I leave out for you. I knew you wouldn't be too far from my lily." April said "it's a pleasure and yes I do especially the sandwiches!" I said with a half smile. "Good now then in a day or two the turtles will be going back to New York. I wasn't sure what your plans were but you are welcome to stay with me and my husband Casey and our little one once it comes. I can have the attic turned into a nice nesting area for you and getting you food will be simpler. And now you have me in your corner Casey wouldn't dare go against me nor will Donatello. Your father lily will be the hardest to sway but I'm sure he will come around." April said with a kind smile. "Would you aunt April? Then I won't have to worry about you Fenris! And I can easily contact you when I want to!" Lily said excited. "Why would you worry about a dragon? Unless it was a full dragon then one should worry about teeth." I said. "No silly. I worry because your my friend. And friends worry about each other." She said with a smile.