Ch 4

I woke up in a cage. "Where am I?" I muttered softly. "In TCRI. Your lucky they don't have mutagen at the moment girl." A boys voice said from across from me. "Who's there?" I asked standing and stepping to the front of the cage. "No one you want to see. No one you have heard of. I am nothing but a monster." He said softly and I heard a chain rattle. "Please? I'm not scared." I said there was another rattling of a chain as a figure stepped out the the shadows. It was a boy dressed in ragged clothes and had large black leathery wings with black flecks coating his skin and a large black lizard like tail behind him. His hair was black and his eyes were brown in color. "Who are you? And what happened?" I asked. "You are not afraid?" He asked shocked. "Nope." I said. "My name is Fenris. And the kraang mutated me and keep me as a guard for their upcoming test subjects." Fenris said looking a bit downcast. "Don't you try to help?" I asked knowing I was next in the list. "I can't break the chain. And they have a shock that goes through it. I'm sorry miss." He said ." I'm lily." I said kindly.

It had been a few hours and fenris and I struck up a tentative friendship. Suddenly he perked up and stood ready to fight. "Someone is coming and it's not kraang." He whispered slinking into shadows. I watched the door and my dad and my uncles stormed in. "Lily!" Dad shouted running up to me. "Wait fenris don't! They are my family!" I shouted startling everyone. "Who's fenris?" Dad asked sternly as Donnie worked on the cage. "Me." Fenris said dropping down from where he was hiding waiting to strike. "Whoa a dragon!" Mikey said excited. "Daddy can we free him. Please?" I asked as Donnie popped the lock on the door. "Fine Don?" Daddy said looking at my uncle Donnie. "I'll see what I can do." He said looking at the chain. "Be careful its electric." Fenris muttered as Donnie started fiddling with the chain and the lock. "Got it!" Uncle Donnie said as the chain fell off Fenris. An alarm went off blaring. "Shell come on let's get out of here!" Leo shouted taking off Fenris followed behind me. As I ran I tripped on a fallen kraang. But I never felt the ground large strong arms held me that were not my dads nor my uncles. I glanced up and it was Fenris. He ran nimbly out of the building as my family held off the kraang.