Ch 5

Fenris finally stopped on a roof top three buildings away from TCRI. He put me down lightly. "You good?" He asked folding his wings. "Yea I think so. Thank you." I said standing and giving him a hug. He stiffened but slowly relaxed into it, "so the turtles they are your family? The kraang have been after them for years." Fenris asked. "Yes my uncles are Leonardo his the blue Mikey in orange and Donnie in purple. The red is" I was cut off by a deep voice. "Her father Raphael." Raph said folding his arms. "I see. Don't worry sir she had no contact with mutation they ran out." Fenris said looking at my dad. I could see my dad and uncles relax a bit in response. "So if I may what exactly are you and where are you from?" Donnie asked. "My name is Fenris and that's all I know I was mutated while I was younger just a dragonet. And yes I am part dragon." Fenris said glancing around. "I should go dawn is approaching and I have a few things to investigate. Goodbye lily." Fenris said looking at me with a smal smile before he spread his wings and took off. "He has the right idea. Let's go home." Leo said. I walked behind the others thinking about everything. "Hey flower? Sorry about snapping splinter explained his reasoning to me. I just didn't realize you were growing up so fast. I don't want to loose you." Dad said suddenly from beside me. "I understand daddy. Love you." I said before jumping onto his shell and making him carry me home. I started to nod off but caught his "love you too flower."