Ch. 3

*raphaels pov*
I gasped my daughter was a stunner. If I ever let her top side I'd have to fight boys off with Donnie's Bo staff. We went into the dojo and lily went into fighting stance. "Who's first?" Lily asked grabbing her naginata and twirling it around. I was shocked how did she know that move? "Don't you need training first?" Mikey asked. "Lily show him." Master splinter motioning Mikey forward. I watched as lily and Mikey bowed and started fighting. Mikey couldn't even get close to lily then suddenly Mikey was on his back facing the blade end of the naginata. "Lily steel hamato what is the meaning of this?" I asked keeping my temper in check. "I can answer that my son. Lily has been training with me the last two years while you were on patrol. She is a natural shadow walker something even you struggle with. You trained her well with her fists I only elevated her up a level and gave her a weapon. One day she will be as good as you Raphael." master splinter said calmly. "But I told her not until her fifteenth birthday!" I snapped. "Daddy I'm sorry for disobeying but I understand. You don't want me hurt but one day I will go topside and I need to know how to protect myself." Lily stated before taking off.

*lilys pov*
I ran out of the lair and past my normal spot. I reached a dead end that had a manhole above me. I thought and slipped topside. "Wow!" I said looking at all te building and lights. It was night time. I walked around keeping to the shadows and even traveling on roof tops I gazed about looking over the city from a rooftop. Then I noticed familiar shaped things running on other rooftops and I heard my name being called. Daddy and uncles. Wow that didn't take long for them to realize I would go topside. Great they are coming right to me! I quickly ducked into the shadows the deep green blending into the darkness. And just my luck they stopped right in front of me! "Where could she be!" Daddy said punching the wall. "I don't know Raphael she's your daughter! Let alone she's never been aloud topside. She's probably cooling off and exploring. She will come home in her own time. Just like you used to." Uncle Leo said. "Yea raph Leo's right. It's not like she is kidnapped or anything." Mikey said as Donnie sighed. Daddy turned on Mikey then. "Kidnapped? Oh jeez she's kidnapped isn't she! Those purple dragons or the kraang or shredder!" Daddy said starting to hyperventilate. "Shredder is gone raph! Remember?" Donnie said. "True but still kraang or purple dragons!" Daddy said. I started to feel really bad, I know he cares but sometimes it's stifling. With a silent sigh I stepped out of the shadows. My uncles noticed me first as daddy was still ranting and raving about his little girl kidnapped by the kraang. "Hey daddy." I whispered. "Not now flower your put there....YOUR SAFE!" Daddy exclaimed turning around and scooping me up. "Daddy air please?" I asked with a gasp. "Sorry but you really had me worried." Daddy said. "I know. Can we go home now?" I asked. Suddenly there where many weird guys in suits. "The kraang require the Human known as girl for kraang!" One said. "All hell na your not taking my flower!" Daddy said stepping in front of me. The creepy men lunged forward and we started fighting. I held my own weaving around my daddy and uncles who worked as more like a puzzle than one, but for some reason with the addition of me they were one. They fought better then they ever did. Unknowingly I got backed into a corner. "The human known as the turtles daughter will come with kraang!" One kraang said before I got knocked out.