"I'm a punching bag."

A bright light shines through and for a moment I think I’m dead. I am relieved thinking it’s finally over. But, then I see a everyone and without command we run in and we enter a huge lobby.

“Hello.” A voice achoes to reveal a man.

We point our guns. My eyes travel around the building while Rick discusses us staying and he hasn’t gunned us down yet so I think it’s going well.i over hear him say that we need to do a blood test.

Rick agrees for all of us.

He introduces himself as Dr.Jenner as he leads us to a room where he takes our blood. I watch as the blood slowly trickles in the vile. As if this couldn’t take any longer. The stinging stops in my arm as he removes the needle and I slowly get up. I start to  stumble but as expected Daryl is at my side to help me.

“Thanks.” I mumble slightly embarrassed.

“No problem,” he replies in a raspy voice.

“We haven’t eaten in days.” Jaqiue exslpains to Dr. Jenner.

“Well I can fix that.” He replies and we all follow behind him to see what he means.

----

I watch as Carl takes a sip of red wine and makes a pucker face at the taste. I chuckle and take a big gulp of wine thinking of the last time I drank.

“Well let me show you where you can sleep.” The Dr. says and shows us the different rooms. Then we pass a library and I become excited for something that can distract me from the world anything.

Everyone claims their bedrooms and I wander into a room and spot the crossbow. But I stay anyway and throw my stuff on the ground next to his stuff. I notice that Daryl is still in the shower so I pull my knife into my boot and walk off to the library. I walk in and see Shane pinning Lorie to a wall and without think I hold my knife to his neck.

“Let her go or I’ll make you sorry.” I tell him and he starts to chuckle then let’s go and looks into my eyes. Then, he throws a punch at me and it connects to my jaw and I fall to the ground and I get up and punch him in the stomach as hard as I can but all he does is laughs then walks out of the room. I rub my cheek and leave the room leaveing Lorie with a stunned face on her face.

In the room I see Daryl who looks to have just gotten out of the shaower. He notices me rubbing my cheek.

“What happened to you?” he asks

“I was a punching bag.” I explain walk over to my bag and grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom.

Daryl’s P.O.V

I walk over to my bow and notice that she knocked her bag over. I shove the clothes in and I pick up a shirt and see a picture and pick it up to put it back but it catches my attention to see one of the people in the picture and examine it closer. Gemma is standing next to a little girl who looks close to around 9 yrs. Old with light brown hair like Gemma but her eyes are a shade of light blue. Then looking at it even more I see a man with blach hair and hazel eyes with his arm around Gemma’s shoulder.

I hear the door click and my eyes meet her’s. but, she starts running towards me and snatches the photo out of my hand.

“It’snot nice to go through people’s things.” She says shakily and sounds as thogh she is on the verge of tears as she looks at the photo.

She walks over and shoves the phot in her bag and climbs into the bed.

“I was trying to put your stuff away and then I found-.”

“Goodnight Daryl she says and pulls the covers over her head.

 A/N hey guys i cant believe i got it up erly thaks for all the reads feel free to comment and vote but im not the boss of you and please tell me what you think of my stiry idea its called forbidden love its in my teaser book