Yams

I carry a box of canned goods that we took from the cafeteria to the groups cellblock. I place it on the table and Carl comes up to me and looks inside the box.

"What do we have?" he asks curiously

I put my hand in the box and grab a random can. I pull it out and look at the lable. "Canned yams." I placed it on the table, "My favorite!" I say sarcastically and Carl lets out a soft chuckle.

He walks away and I continue unpacking the box of food but, I stop when I feels someone's arms wrap around me. I already know who it is without even having to look. I stare up at Daryl.

"Are ya going to clear the cellblbock?" He asks

"I was planning on it. Why?" I ask tilting my head.

"I don't think that's a good Idea." He says.

"Why?" I ask again

" 'cause Gem I don't trust these guys." He says sounding slightly angered.

"We've never trusted anyone before so why is this different?" I ask angrily.

"I just don't want theses pigs to hurt ya." He says and rests his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah, like that's never happened before." I scoff and shrug his hand off.

"Gem you're staying here." He say and looks straight at me not breaking his focus.

I can tell that he's serious so I nod and let out a deep breath.

"Fine I'll stay." I sigh

I go up on my tippy toes and kiss him lightly on the lips. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in making the kiss last a little longer.

A/N
OMG I'm so sorry guys I suck because I've been gone for so long because of school and dance and I'm sooo sorry but thank you to the people who didn't unfollow me and can we just talk about how I have 4.4 k views on this I really can't believe it because I'm bout that good of a writer sometimes. And I know that this chapter is really short but the next one will be more interesting and I finally figured out what I'm going to do for this Fan fic so I'm going to end this book when I finish up season 3 and then take a little Break just re-editing it to make this book better with the help of my friend and then I will come out with another book that's going to continue and it will be like a sequel so yeah ok that all I've got to say Right now.
Love yes
The geek