The Boy In The Memory

I want to thank https://slink-man.tumblr.com/ @slink-man for doing this amazing draw of Aurora! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora was sitting in her room, stroking Kimora's soft and white fur. Her blue eyes were observing Aurora, as if she knew she was feeling hurt.
The first lesson she was going to have was Defence Against Dark Arts. She remembers, that on the first day, she arrived late, all dirty, full of eggs and flour on her hair. Professor Caput helped her clean up. She remembers how he didn't even let her thank him. She remembers he giving her, her first compliment since she had arrived at Hogwarts.
The thought of Caput in that room, hearing his voice say those things, makes Aurora's heart tight. She feels disappointed and betrayed. And today she had to look at his face...

"Here is what you asked."
Espen entered the dorm, with a toast with butter and a cup of pumpkin juice, in her hands.
"Thank you." Aurora said, grabbing the food. She didn't feel like getting down to the Great Hall to have breakfast.
Espen sat on her bed, beside Kimora, petting her.
"Are you feelling better?"
Aurora nodded her head, calmly.
"I should have told you that snooping on other people is wrong. Maybe that would have made you stay." Espen spoke.
"At least I know what they really think about me..."
"You don't need to see a good side on everything, Aurora. You're hurt. No need to act strong."
"I don't know how not to." She said, looking at her hands. Her blue eyes were tired and empty. Crying washed away all the hope she still had and all the excitement she felt from being in Hogwarts. Would she be able to regain it once again, after having her heart stepped and beaten like that?

It was time for the first class, so Aurora, alongside Espen, Hillary and the usual duo, Lynx and Caspar, headed to classroom 3C.

She stepped in the room, where her eyes met a man leaning on a small staircase near the chalkboard. He noticed her, standing, immediatly, with his back straight, like a shiver just ran through his body.

She kept walking to the front of the classroom, averting her eyes to the floor. She sat on her seat, beside Espen.

Professor Caput opened his mouth to say something, but he stopped, when he heard the sound of the door opening. It was time for him to start his lesson.

Slowly, he came down the stairs, glancing at Aurora. She didn't care if he was looking at her, she just kept staring at the table.

"Has any of you ever heard of the Knockback Jinx?" Caput asked.

His eyes roamed around the room, searching for someone who knew. Aurora knew it very well. At this precise moment, she wanted to use it on the professor. But she didn't answer, she didn't want to talk to him.

Professor Caput looked at her. He suspected that she might know the spell, but would not dare to speak to him.

Mirabelle raised her hand in the air.

"Yes, Mrs. Moriarty?"

"It's a jinx that allows the caster to jolt an opponent or an object." She said, lookind down her nose.

"Yes, very good." He said, indifferently. Mirabelle sneered, unsatisfied with his response. She thought, that if it was Aurora, he would be happy enough to give her some points. "This spell can also be used to push or activate bewitched switches."

Professor Caput walked in the middle of the tables, with his hands behind his back.

"Today, you will learn how to cast it. The incantation is 'Flipendo'."

"Professor?" Theodora, a Gryffindor from Mirabelle's group, spoke.

"Yes, Mrs. Crane?"

"Will we do it to an object or a classmate?"