Words of Courage

I just want to say that I changed Professor Ackerley to be a Charms' teacher and Professor Caput to be the Defence Against Dark Arts' teacher. Sorry for the confusion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora felt a furry thing on her face. It was soft, but made her nose itchy.
She opened her eyes and saw a white cat sleeping on her pillow.

"Good morning, Kimora." She said, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She looked across the room and saw nobody. "Where is eveyone?"

Aurora looked at the time and gasped. "I'm going to be late! Why didn't you wake me up, Kimora?!"

Yes, blame the cat! She thought.

She jumped out of bed and took off her clothes. She saw in the mirror a white scar near her belly button. It was an old scar, but she didn't have time to remember it. She got dressed, grabbed her books, a quill and some parchment, and ran through the Slytherin common room.

She dashed across the corridors in the dungeon and reached the moving stairs. They were tricky and not always would do what she wanted.

"Please, I don't have time for this!" She stood there talking to the stairs, when a woman appeared.

"What are you doing here, child?" She asked, with her eyebrows frowning. She had her head wrapped in a turban and was wearing a colourful printed, sleeveless dress. Her shoulders were covered by a thin, chiffon black shawl. Her skin was brown and her lips very plump. She was using big, round earings and a lot of necklaces and bracelets. She had an african style.

Just now, Aurora noticed that she doesn't know where her class was. She didn't even had her schedule. It was supposed she have it during breakfast.

"I'm late for my class, but I don't know where it is. I skipped breakfast."
That woman gave her a stern look, then, snapped her fingers, making a piece of parchment appear in midair.

"Your schedule." She handed it to her.

When her fingers touched, slightly Aurora's, she flinched away her hand, like she had just been eletrically shocked. The woman stared at her frowning, recoiling her hand towards her chest.

"Is something the matter?" Aurora asked.

"No." She replied. "Head to class. Go on."

With that said, she went away.

Aurora looked at her schedule.

Finally she got across the stairs and went straight to classroom 3C.

"Why does this castle has to be so big?!" She ran, completely forgeting about the rule of not being alowed to run in the corridors.

"Hey, Mortem!" She heard someone call. The minute she turned around, she was hit with eggs and flour. Her face and hair was all dirty.

She heard laughs getting further and further away. She spotted the green colour.

Slytherins. She thought.

Also, why didn't the girls in the dorm wake her up? Why? Well, because they knew she was a Mortem. Liona was right, school won't be easy...

Aurora took out a white handkerchief and cleaned her face. Then she walked to the classroom. She didn't have the strenght to run anymore.
She opened the door and saw everyone's looks upon her. She noticed that there were also Gryffindors.

Good, now I'm double ashamed. She thought.

"Glad you decided to join us, Miss Mavix." Professor Caput said, with his back turned to her.