Epilogue

"Archer Thompson get your butt over here.!" I yelled.

"What mum.?" He asked with an attitude.

"Don't you dare give me that attitude." I scolded him.

"You're right, I'm sorry." He apologized. "What do you want.?" He asked.

"What I want is for you to get your butt to school, now go." I smiled and pushed him to the door.

"Bye honey, love you." I hugged him.

"Bye mum, love you too." He pulled away from the hug and began his walk to the school bus across the street.

"Is he gone.?" Miles wrapped his arm around my waist and I laughed.

"No, I totally didn't just push him out the door." I laughed and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Can you believe it.? Twelve years ago we finally became boyfriend and girlfriend.? And then you became a merman to be able to swim in the ocean with me and live with me in both the ocean and land.?" I remembered back to the day of my 17th birthday.

"Yeah, and then we graduated highschool went to college an graduated then we moved here to America and had a child.?" He smiled and buried his face into my neck.

"That reminds me we have to visit Emily and Justin soon."

After graduating college, Emily and Justin decided to stay in our hometown while Miles and I moved (swam) to America to start a family.

We have one beautiful boy named Archer Thompson who's in kindergarten. He calls Emily and Justin "Auntie Emily and Uncle Justin." Even though they aren't really his aunt or uncle.

"Do you remember the day we got married.?" Miles brought up.

"Oh, how could I forget.? That was the craziest day of my life and that says a lot." We laughed.

"You shoved cake in my face." I laughed.

"So you shoved cake in mine." Miles smiled.

"And then we turned around and shoved cake in Emily and Justin's face." I smiled.

"Then we had a cake war with both of our family's." Miles laughed.

I sighed and smiled. "Best wedding ever."

"You're damn right." He laughed and picked me up.

•••

Think you guys would be ready for Mermaid Magic: Son of the Mermaid.? I've thought about it and I've decided to do another Mermaid Magic book. This one will be in Archer's POV as a teenager. I don't know when I'll start writing it or when I'll release it but I know I'll make it.! It may be a while but don't forget about it.!