41

Guys look what I found! ⬆⬆⬆ It's sad that I can't really use this picture in this story no more .. But hey its still really cool! ❤

Dean POV

I sat there in the hospital waiting for an update. This wasn't the first time I was in the hospital with Aj , but I prayed it was the last.

Roman was in a different room in the hospital. And Seth was sleeping on my shoulder. Sometimes I question if Seth actually likes dating women..

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I quickly took it out and saw 3 messages. 2 from Liv , 1 from Paige.

Livy 💍❤ - Dean where the hell are you!? You better not be with Aj!

(2) Livy 💍❤ - Ugh whatever! Just leave me at OUR wedding! 😒

Paige- Where's Aj?

I sat down my phone and sighed." Mr Good , we have updates on your friends , Joe and April " The nurse came up to me.

" Spill " " Well first things first , Joe is just fine! I understand that y'all are wrestlers , so he will be out of the ring for 2-3 weeks " she smiled.

" That's great! What about April? " I kinda cringed at saying her real name. The nurse's smiled dropped. " Oh April .. She lost a lot of blood , and I mean a lot .. The doctors are working on her .. But they need more blood " She sighed.

I frowned. I looked at the door and Aj ran in. " What are you doing here? " I asked him.

" I heard Aj was in the hospital , oh and by the way , make room everyone is coming .. And I mean everyone! Except for Liv .. Yeah not her " he smiled.

The nurse butted in " Uhm .. Would any of you men mind donating blood? I know it sounds wierd , but we are going to need some for April's procedure "

" I don't kno- " " I'LL DO IT! " Aj shouted. I gave him a confused look and he sighed. " Listen man , I know as much as I try , you and Aj will forever love each other , and I respect that .. So I'll do this .. For you and Aj "

I gave him a strong hug and then he went into a room with the nurse. I heard Seth groan. " Man , where am I? "

" Hospital dumbnut , now go back to sleep , its going to be a while before Aj and Roman are good "

-
Aj POV

I look around and see me laying on a bed. Doctors are swarming around me , trying to keep me alive.

I try to get up , but I couldn't. I just sat there on the ground , watching myself in pain.

A man ran into the room. I looked closely and it was Dean and Aj.

Aj had a huge bandaid on his arm and Dean .. Well Dean looked tired as hell.

" Aj! "

The vision of them faded away. I guess its my time.

" Aj! "

I saw my life flash , from when I lived in a car , to my mom dying , to my first tryout , to FCW , to NXT SEASON 3, to my main roster debut , my first time winning the Divas Championship , me returning and winning the Women's Championship , me and Dean started dating , me joining the Shield , Rehab , returning , me and Aj , my fued with Liv , losing my title , fueding with my befriends , getting shot , Deans eyes ..

" Aj! "

NO! I can't just die! I can't! I'm Aj fucking Lee! April motherfucking Mendez!

I pushed myself up , I kept forcing myself to get up. That's when I jumped up.

" AJ YOUR OKAY!? "

" Dean? Aj? What are y'all doing here? " I asked. " Aj over here donated his blood to you .. You lost a lot of blood there kiddo " Dean patted my head.

" No fucking kidding! My arm feels so numb right now " Aj held his arm. Me and Dean laughed " But it was worth it , now your alive and well! " He said.

A loud thump was heard from outside the hospital door. Dean went to open it and everyone came in , running over Dean.

" OMG AJ YOUR OKAY!! " Nikki and Paige said at the same time. I laughed and they hugged me.

" You look like a mummy with all those bandages wrapped on you " Bayley said , her and Sasha came and hugged me.

" Well I'm guys .. Thanx for tumbling me over .. But can y'all move real quick? " Dean got up from the ground. " Sorry " the girls said.

Dean came by my bed and sighed. " Okay Aj .. Uhm .. About a year ago .. Me and you became boyfriend and girlfriend in a hospital .. Funny huh? Anyways our relationship didn't last as long as I wanted it too .. And that was my fault .. You were so perfect for me that I didn't want to ruin anything with you ya know? But I did .. And I'm sorry for that .. But I'm a changed man .. And with that I realized that Liv wasn't the one I wanted to marry .. It was you Aj "

A tear started to form in my eye. " April Jennete Mendez .. Aka AJ Lee .. Will you make me the happiest man in this whole universe .. Will you marry me? " he pulled out a ring from his pocket.

I gasped , i was too shocked to answer. " YES! " I yelled. Dean ran over and kissed me. Everyone started to Aw at me and and Dean. He pulled away and put the ring on my left finger.

" I love you " " I love you too , forever and always " we kissed again.

Seth walked into the room rubbing his eyes. " So what did i miss? "

-

GUYS .. ONE MORE CHAPTER AND JEALOUSY IS FINISHED! I'm really emotional about it .. I'll talk more about it the next chapter .. But ugh I love y'all! 😭😭❤