17

AJ's Outfit⬆⬆  Oh and if you don't like the outfits im sorry but I'm giving Aj a new era look and plus I like making them

I walked around the arena still confused of what happened last night. It was Monday Night Raw and I had to be interviewed on MIZ TV later tonight .

I walked around the arena with my title on my shoulder. I kept walking back and forth intill I ran into Seth.

" Hey tiny tim chill out okay? Your head is gonna explode if you keep thinking " he said patting my head and walking off.

I silently laughed and kept walking back and forth.

" So nervous about tonight? " Paige said coming up from behind me.

" God lee Paige you scared me , and yes " I sighed.

" No need to be scared Pumpkin , you'll be fine " she said patting my back and walking off.

I breathed in and out then walked to the catering.

I grabbed a piece of cake and took a seat by Finn.

I started to eat fast which distracted Finn from his phone.

" Keep eating like that and that 6 pack of yours is gone " he said grabbing my fork from me.

I sighed and put my head down.

He rubbed my back.

" Monkey, I know this is eating you up inside why he did what he did but you need to chill out " he stopped rubbing my back.

" Here use this " he handed me a toy.

" A fidget spinner? " I said with a disgust expression on my face.

I threw the toy across the room and it landed in the trashcan.

" OOOOO KOBE ! " TJ Perkins yelled as I started to laugh.

" See look at you! Your already getting your head out of the situation , now you just need to walk around and do something before boredom eats you up " he said smiling at me.

I smiled back and got up.

I grabbed my title and as I headed out TJ held his hand for a high five. I high fived him and walked out the catering smiling.

I put my earbuds on and put on some music.

The song she's listening too⬆

And it feels like Jealousy.
And it feels like I can't breath.