I love April

Finn's POV
I was walking around the backstage area and saw April talking to Dean. There was something about her. The way she skipped to the ring , or her adorable laugh , and her huge smile everytime someone would talk to her, just everything about her was perfect and seeing her comeback promo made me smile. I never thought I would feel this way about somebody but now that I do my chest just hurts everytime I see her. And I'm not a guy that believes in this but i really think that I'm in Love. Yeah love. L O V E . I love April.

Deans POV
When April walked away I couldn't believe what i heard. She was single?!? No more Punk??! Why am I so happy you may ask? Because I liked her. Yeah .. I never told anyone but Roman and Seth back in our shield days, we are still very good friends we just don't share the same locker room anymore. But April Mendez / Aj Lee stole my heart in 2012 when I debuted. I watched every single one of her matches ever since then. If i missed one I would always go in YouTube and re watched it. I was gonna tell her how I felt intill I saw her and Phil talking about something. I didn't know what they were talking about but he started to lean in, he was about to kiss her but she rejected it and gave him a hug instead. While they were hugging Phil saw me looking their way and he gave me a smirk then kissed her neck. I was so mad. I walked off into my lockeroom. 2 minutes later Renee asked me out and I said yes. 5 years strong . but the whole time .. I loved April.