35

Dean POV

Me and Liv have been hanging out for the past week. She's actually very funny.

It was Raw once again and Liv had her debut match against , well we don't know.

I was walking around the halls when I bumped into Seth.

" Hey ! I heard you have a new girlfriend? " Seth asked nudging me.

" Pshh , she's not my girlfriend , just friends " I assured him.

" Yeah right, that's what you said about Aj too. " he rolled his eyes.

In all honesty I forgot about Aj. Like not in a bad way .. Just I forgot about her.

I rolled my eyes back and walked off.

I saw Liv talking to Nia and Alexa ..

I walked past Liv touching her shoulder. She turned around and saw no one there , she then looked around and saw me laughing.

" Ugh Ambrose! You get on my nerves ! " She said punching me.

" Same for you Morgan! Anyways who's your match against? " I asked sitting on a crate.

" Oh , I have one against Aj, and if I beat her I get a shot at her championship! " she smiled.

" That's awesome! .. Hey just a quick question .. Why were you talking with Nia and Alexa? "

" Oh , they were giving me tips , they said that they were besties with Aj , and also they are gonna manage me tonight! " She said in excitement.

I smiled at her.

Authors note/ if you don't know this .. Aj and Nia / Alexa , hate each other.

" Omg , I have 5 minute intill my match! Will you watch it? " she asked.

" Yeah , duh! Go kick some ass! " I gave her a small hug. She then ran to the gorilla.

-
I was watching the match. It was actually going pretty well. Aj had the upper hand.

Liv blocked one of her punches and jumped onto Aj , repeatedly hitting her in the face.

She got off of Aj, and when she went back Aj kicked her in the gut.

She was on one knee.

" Shit " I mumbled to myself. I knew she was about to be finished.

Aj went for the shining wizard intill Liv moved out the way causing Aj to get tangled up in the ropes.

" C'mon Liv! " I whispered to myself.

Liv started to choke Aj on the rope intill the ref pulled her back.

While Aj was on the rope , Nia delivered a big boot , Aj was knocked out.

Liv then Picked Aj up and put her in the black widow , I was confused why , since Aj kinda made that her trade mark here in the WWE.

Aj didn't tap in a while intill the ref picked her arm up , it fell right back down , it was obvious that Aj was knocked out.

" And your winner by submission .. Liv Morgan! " I started to clap my hands.

The camera then took a shot of Aj, she had the referee around her and the medical guy.

I felt guilty kind of. But all in all , I'm just super happy for Liv.

While I was watching her victory I noticed something, Liv was getting booed .. And I don't mean like mixed reactions were you can here cheers too .. No no no .. Those were like Roman Reign Boos.

She came back to the back and ran up and hugged me.

" Great job out there! " I told her.

" Thanx! But I now have a shot at the championship!! " she started jumping up and down.

I then hugged her again. While we were hugging I saw Aj limping past us. She looked me in the eye , then she rolled them.

I guess Liv saw her too because she broke the hug once she walked by.

" AJ!! " She screamed out.

Aj turned around and put on a fake smile.

" Omg Aj! I had such a pleasure fighting you tonight! And now I have a shot at your championship! " She said.

" Oh I know that , and also .. If you wouldn't have had your 2 best friends by your side , Alexa and Nia , you wouldn't even be talking to me sweetheart , enjoy my sloppy seconds. " She smiled at her and skipped off.

Liv looked back at me confused and I just shrugged.

" So I guess she doesn't like anybody! " She laughed nervously.

" Nope " I said popping the P.

-
Aj Lee POV

She makes me mad. Yeah I know that she's new and all but still!

And also .. I knew Dean was going to move on , but really? Her?

Oh and she stole my god damn move!!

I was frustrated, I threw my championship at the wall and three my wristbands as well.

Aj then walked in , I guess he heard all the rucuss.

" Aj what's wrong ? " he said giving me a hug.

" Every . Single . Thing " I said.

" Is it about that Liv girl? I watched y'alls match. " He spoke out.

" Yeah " I sighed.

It got quiet , I layed my head on his shoulder , he didn't have a shirt on so it was kinda akward.

" Aj? " he said.

I looked up at him and he kissed me, I kissed him back.

A short little kiss turned into a passionate one. I couldn't let go , and he couldn't either.

" I love you Aj " he said in between kisses.

" I love you too " I said back.

I broke the kiss and stared into his eyes, he smirked at me then kissed me again.

" What are we? " I said between kisses.

" Boyfriend and girlfriend , duh " he said back.

I then smiled in the kiss and he did too.

-

Dean POV

" What will she say? " I asked nervously walking back and forth.

" Dean chill , just ask her! She'll say yes " Seth said pushing me out the door.

I tried to push back but he slammed the door causing me to fall back.

" Dean are you ok? " I looked up and saw Liv.

" Yeah , hey I've been meaning to tell you something .. " I said scratching my head.

" Me too " she said.

" I like you " we both said at the same time.

I looked at her in shock and she did the same thing.

I cupped her face in my hands and started to kiss her softly.

We kept making out intill she broke it.

" Does that make us a couple ? "

" Hell yeah " I said back kissing her again.
-

Soooo how do y'all feel about Dean and Aj moving on? Are they going to ever get back together? .. Well this book is about them 2 .. And its called Jealousy , but we'll have to see!