34

Dean POV

It was Raw once again. I haven't spoke to Aj since last week.

I saw her and other Aj hanging out at the hotel a couple of times , it kinda hurts to know that she's moved on.

I was waiting for Seth at the car , since him and Bayley are having issues , I've been giving him rides everywhere.

" Dammit Seth , we're gonna be late " I said under my breath.

He then came running out the lobby into the parking lot.

" Why are you running? " I asked him opening the trunk.

" Her! " He said pointing to a furious Aj.

She ran up to him and kept punching and slapping his shoulder.

" HOW COULD YOU!?!? " She kept yelling at him while she beat the ever lasting crap outta him.

I pulled her back , which revealed a hole in Seth's shirt.

" What happened? " I asked looking at her then him.

" HE TOLD AJ I LIKED HIM! " She said trying to break free from my grasp , but I held her tighter.

My heart felt like it was broken into millions of pieces. She liked Aj?

Seth jumped onto the top of the truck to catch his breath.

Aj being her , she slipped out of my arms and started to climb the truck from the tire.

She got to the top and started attacking Seth again.

Seth pushed her a little causing her to fall backwards.

I hurried up and caught her which left her in a bridal style position.

She jumped out of my arms and stormed back to the hotel.

I gave Seth a What the fuck man? Look and he layed on the hood breathing heavily.

" Get in the damn car and let's go " I said grabbing his collar making him fall.

-

" Ugh Dean, why are you so mad anyways? Can I please turn up the radio " Seth whined.

He went to turn up the radio but I smacked his hand before he could even touch it.

" UGHHH I WISH I COULD JUST JUMP OUT THIS CAR RIGHT NOW " He yelled in frustration.

I saw him unlock the door in the corner of my eye , I quickly locked it back , and then locked the window.

He layed back in the chair and sighed.

" So why didn't you tell me that Aj liked Aj? " I asked while still driving.

" Because , you were either gonna kill me, him , or Aj herself ... And I wasn't down for that " He said.

I gave him a glare and he put his hands up in defence.

He took his phone out and went onto youtube, he hooked his phone to the aux cord and sat it down.

" What are you doing? " I said looking at him.

" I'm re-watching last weeks RAW , ya know , tryna get prepared for tonight ".

The first match was Aj against Nia.

I watched as she was thrown around the ring , then later she won.

After a 2 hour drive with a complaining Seth Rollins , we arrived at the arena in Milwaukee.

-
I walked into my personal lockeroom and sat my bags down.