14

Aj POV

" You know you don't have to worry about me, I'm fine " i told dean as he was making my bed for me.

" Uhm you were just covered in your own blood , I don't think your fine " he got ice and put it in a wet rag.

" here let me do it for you " he said holding it up to my stitches.

" Ow " I said as it stung.

" I'm sorry "

" Your fine "

He looked me in the eyes, I looked back in his. Practically getting lost. I smiled a bit and kept staring at him.

We were interrupted with a hard knock on the door.

" I got it " he said getting off the bed.

-

Dean POV

" What the hell do you want " I said as I opened the door.

" I just wanted to give these to Aj " Finn said handing me flowers.

" Don't you need to get back to your girlfriend? " I said taking the flowers

" Yeah but she's not here right now so I just wanted to stop by for Aj "

I shut the door right on his face. I opened the trash and put the flowers in it.

" Hey Aj " I said walking into the bedroom.

I saw her sleeping , she looked beautiful. I took my shirt off and layed next to her .

" Goodnight " I told her facing the other way.

-

Finn POV

I walked around the hotel halls. I was pissed off.

Why the hell does she even like him ? He's just some stupid lunatic that just happens to make her smile.

I know for a fact he's gonna hurt her. I know that he is gonna use her just to win the title.

Ever since I left Aj I've been hanging out with Paige. We aren't official yet , but we're close to be.

But the sad thing is .. I still love Aj. And I always will.

I fought so hard just to get with her and when I did , i threw it away in just 4 weeks!

I actually thought we were gonna be together for years , but I guess I was wrong.

Ever since that night I saw her crying I just couldn't help but feel horrible inside.

And tonight was no difference. Seeing her whole upper body covered in blood made me feel disgusted in myself. I just want her back already.

-
Dean POV

I woke up to hear the shower running. It was only 5am.

I rolled over and saw the restroom door open. I quickly pretended to be asleep.

I saw Aj walk out with her hair rapped in a towl .. But not her body.

I squinted my eyes so I looked like I was asleep but I wasn't.

She bent down to grab her clothes. I almost jumped out the bed and fucked her right there! But I didn't.

She went back into the restroom and I got out of the bed.

I grabbed my clothes and waited for her to get out.

Once I heard the water stop I stood off the bed and went by the door. In just 3 minutes she came out.