38

Aj's Dream

I was in a car, I immediately recognized the car. The smell of oil and dirty clothes.

It was dark outside , but I can still make out the figure.

" Mom! " I called out to her. She turned around and looked at me.

" April .. You can't be out here! Go back in the car with your brother and sister! " she swatted me away.

That's when a man stood behind her , I couldn't make out his face.

" No-no mom .. I made that mistake once , I'm not going to do it again! " I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

I ran over to her and tried to push her away , but she pushed me back , making me hit my head on the car.

" No mom! Don't leave me again! " I yelled for her.

" April wake up! " she yelled.

" What? "

" WAKE UP! "

* Dream ends *

Dean POV
Aj kept mumbling words and twitching. I kind of got scared , I didn't want to wake her up , but I did anyways.

" Aj wake up " I lightly shook her.

" Aj wake up " I repeated , but whispering this time.

" AJ WAKE UP " I said in a normal voice , shaking her roughly.

She jumped up and started breathing heavily. I looked at her , her eyes were watery.

" Are you ok? " I asked her. She nodded her head yes and but her lip.

I rubbed her back as she sighed. I don't know what she was dreaming about, but I didn't want to ask her about it.

" Flight 460 has landed! " The lady announced. Me and Aj got up out of our seats and grabbed our luggages.

" Hey , ill carry it " I smiled at her and took her luggage , she smiled back and we kept walking.

" Soooo .. How's you and Bread head? I mean Soccer mom .. I mean Aj , sorry I just always forget his name " I joked.

" Haha very funny , but me and him are fine , we have actually been talking about renting a house together " She smiled.

" Oh " I said , faking a smile. She nodded. " So how's you and Liv? " she responded.

" We're doing fine , uhm , she's thinking of getting another dog , I don't think that is as impressive as you and Aj , but hey its something! " I chuckled a little, and she did too.

We kept walking and talking intill we got outside.

" It was nice getting to catch up with you Dean , and I'm sorry for lashing out at you , I was just frustrated " she confessed.

" Its fine , well , I'll see you at the Arena tonight " I said. Without explanation she came up to me and hugged me, I hugged her back.

A car pulled up and opened its doors. " Bye Ambrose " she broke the hug and walked off.

She got into the car and waved , I waved back. I didn't even notice that I was smiling.

" Ohhh , so Dean Ambrose likes the little skank Aj Lee huh? " I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Alexa standing with Finn.

" First of all , she's not a skank , and secondly , I only like one girl , and that's Liv " I told her.

" Oh is that so? Well , Liv will change her kind after she sees this " Alexa held put her phone , showing a picture of me and Aj sleeping together on the plane.