12

Dean POV

" Wake up wake up ! " I said shaking her.

She wouldn't wake up so I pulled her bra strap and let it go.

" Owww what the hell that hurt ! " she said waking up.

" C'mon we are at the event. " I said shutting the car off.

" Wait What city are we in ? "

" Houston "

" HOUSTON , LIKE HOUSTON TX " She said getting out her chair quickly.

" Yes Lee , didn't I just say that ?! " I got out the car.

" Well is there still tickets on sell ? " she said getting out as well.

" Pretty sure , its just a Live event "

" K , imma text Kaitlyn " she said grabbing her luggage and started to walk off.

" Wait up your too fast ! ".

Aj POV

" Hey Kait what are you doing today? "

" Well I was going to a show but that's it , why ? "

" Oh nvm , what show ? "

" The live event silly , I got front row , I wanted to watch you wrestle! "

" Omg kait ! Well I gtg bye ! ❤ "

" Bye ! ❤ "

I wasn't paying much attention where I was going so my clumsy self ran into the door.

I stumbled back and dean caught me.

" Hey you might wanna put some glasses on and put the phone down " he said grabbing my phone.

" Ugh I can see perfectly fine ! " I said grabbing it back.

" Okay how many fingers am I holding up? "

" 3 "

" It was 4 doofus now lets go " he laughed at me.

I laughed back. That was actually a real laugh. Ever since Finn all my smiles and laughs have just been fake.

We got inside and I went to check the match schedule.

Paige and Finn Balor VS Dean Ambrose and Aj Lee.

Great! Who the hell even makes the matches?

I walked off into the women's lockeroom. I then immediately changed into my ring gear ( Pic At The Top ).

I looked in the mirror and fixed my white love bites crop top. I added lip gloss and more mascara. I re straightened my hair and looked back at the mirror once again.

Damn I look good I kept admiring myself.

" Yeah you do " I turned around quick to see Finn standing there.

" What do you want " I said rolling my eyes

" You "

" What " I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair slowly.

" I said I wanted you , I want you back , and I know we have a match against each other tonight , but that doesn't mean that I still don't care about you " he said.

" Finn I can't get back with you , you hurt me in one night, you slept with Paige last night ! And now you expect me to take you back .. Well in the words of my ex onscreen boyfriend. No " I started to do the no chant .

I put my brush down and grabbed my championship , I stared at him one more time before I headed to the catering.

I grabbed an Apple and water and sat by Sasha and Bayley.

" So do y'all have matches tonight " I said taking a bite of my apple.

" Yeah we have one against Nia and Alexa , what about you ? " Sasha said stealing my apple and taking a bite out of it

" Hey my apple ! . and I have one with Dean against Paige and Finn . " I got my apple back then took a bite out of it.

" Dang that sucks , at least you get to beat up Paige " Bayley said making us laugh.

" Oh the hounds of justice are here . " Sasha said looking behind me.

I looked around and saw Dean , Seth , and Romen walking forward a our table.

" Sorry to invade yalls conversation but Deano over here wanted to flirt with Aj " Seth said nudging Dean.

" What the hell man ! You wanted to flirt with Bayley and possibly get a hug! " Dean punched Seth in the shoulder while they were arguing Roman started to laugh.

" Oh we know you aren't laughing , you wanted to hang out with Sasha and spend the whole night with her. " Dean said while him and Seth laughed.

All 3 of us girls started to laugh as well.

" Well I guess no Shield Reunion " I said grabbing my water.

" Princess there will be one day " Dean winked and took my water.

" What the hell is up with people taking my food ? " I said grabbing it back before he could drink it.

" Well ladies how about all of us 6 go out to a bar or club " Seth said sitting down at the table next to us.

" That sounds fine " Bayley said looking at ne.

" I don't know why y'all are staring at me for " I out my hands up in defence.

" Its because Aj, ever since Punk you didn't drink " Roman said sitting back in his chair.

" Well .. Tonight will be different .. Imma drink for the first time in 3 years . " What was I getting into.

" THATS MY GIRL " Seth said laughing.

" Technically your girl is Bayley " Sasha said making Seth quiet and Bayley blush.

Us 6 all started to have a conversation which lasted about a hour.

Dean talked about when he first learned girls had a vagina , Sasha talked about the first time she saw her dad naked , Roman talked about his one night stand with a stripper named Skittles , Bayley talked about the time she drank pee for $1,000 , Seth talked about eating a girl out while she was on her period, and I talked about giving head to a transgender woman that I thought was a guy.

We all laughed intill a producer came and yelled " AJ AND DEAN GORILLA IN 5 " .

" Well that's us ! " I said getting up.

" Bye guys " Dean said walking behind me.

We got to the Gorilla and I stretched out for a bit while Dean was doing pushups.

" Oh so now I know why you won't take me back " Finn said behind me. With Paige behind him.

" And that's the reason I won't take you back " I said pointing to Paige with a fake smile.

Lets light it up!

" That's my cue! " I said skipping out. I can't wait to beat her up.