The Barbecue.

You finally decide that you really want to meet these people that everyone keeps mentioning to you, so you throw a neighborhood barbecue. 

Kid is in charge of the invites, although you had to get Zoro to invite Trafalgar Law on your behalf since Kid refuses to. You're pleasantly surprised when the grumpy man actually turns up though, your main reason for wanting him here is to have Bepo come and see Chopper.

Dogs need friends too!

You've met Teach now and you're extremely offended that Ace even dared to assume that you would have hooked up with him that one time. 

The large, curly-haired man is still arguing with Luffy about the burgers that Shanks had helped you cook, saying they're disgusting. Much to Luffy's dismay, the boy adores Shanks so he's not taking that shit.

Apparently Teach and Shanks have some sort of bad history, which is why Teach is bitching about the food he helped make. Not that Shanks seems to give a shit, he's far too busy getting drunk.

You've seen Killer also and he had introduced you to his girlfriend, a woman named Nico Robin. She's very pretty but she sure has some weird-looking eyes. You've also met Wire, he's the strong and silent type but you can respect that. 

"Oi! I gotta have words with you, [F/n]!" A male's voice emerges from behind you and upon turning around, your eyes land on Thatch. The brunette has a patch over his eye now and the bruise on his temple is still as clear as day.

Jesus Christ, I really roughed that poor bastard up!

"I didn't hurt your eye that bad, did I?!"

"Yeah, you somehow manged to break my eye socket so I gotta wear this patch for a few weeks." The male murmurs calmly, holding a paper plate up to you with half a cheeseburger sat on it. "Shanks said you made this? I just wanted to say great job!" 

Well, Shanks helped me, really. It was joint effor--WAIT, WHY IS HE BEING SO NICE WHEN I BROKE HIS FUCKING EYE SOCKET?!

The male apparently not having anything else to say as he makes his way back over to Shanks, the pair playing a game of cards as they drink their beers. You're somewhat skeptical of that kindness but he doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong.

Scooting yourself over to a certain freckled brother, you lower your voice in attempts to be discreet. "Ace...oi, Ace! Why's your brother being so nice to me after I injured his eye?" You ask quietly, the raven looking at you with a puzzled expression before his onyx eyes follow yours toward Thatch.

"Oh, so that's how it happened?" The goofball grins childishly as he shrugs his shoulders. "I dunno! Probably embarrassed that a girl kicked his ass?" 

More like a stone...my damage would have been much worse.

Suddenly you find a pair of muscular arms around your waist, a familiar scent invading your nostrils as lean back against the warm torso. "Making friends~?" Zoro's deep voice blessing your ears as Ace chuckles excitedly.

"Shiiiittt~! You two are a thing now~?!" 

Oh, that's right. Ace doesn't know.

"Nope, I'm just using him for his body." You jest playfully, you can feel Zoro smirking as he plants soft kisses down your neck. He's used to you now, he knows you're just kidding. Ace, however...he's a different story. 

The boy's jaw being pulled taut as he respectively nods his head. "Yeah, I don't blame you." The raven entertains, leaving you curious about his sexuality as he scampers away with his three plates full of BBQ grub. 

However, he's only replaced by Law. He simply picks up a mozzarella stick and begins to eat it and you just can't help but frown, that's not going to fill him up. 

"Law, go get yourself a hamburger! Or a hotdog!" The guy only cringing at both of your suggestions as he glances up at you with a look that seems to scream 'go fuck yourself' before he somewhat smiles politely.

"I'm full, thanks [F/n]-ya." Little do you know that Law just doesn't like bread.

HE'S FULL?!

"You better eat, you little bitch! Oh, it's one little mozzarella stick, you gonna say that filled you up?!" By this point a few of the guests are looking over, many of them smirking at Law's expense since he's not the sort to often be called 'a little bitch' especially not by a girl that's half his height. "I'm beginning to think that you just don't like my cooking! I'm gonna think you didn't like it at all! Boy, your neck sure looks ripe for the slicing! I know how to dice--!"

Of course, by this point, you're somewhat playing around. Somewhat.

Zoro taking it upon himself to slip his hand up and over your mouth, gesturing for Law to get away from your triggered ass as fast as he can. Shockingly, he doesn't argue with this. The tattooed male making his way over to Bepo and Chopper, watching the two play together instead.

Your boyfriend chuckling softly in your ear as he lowers his hand, giving you a kiss on the cheek now that you've fallen silent. "Damn, I love you, [F/n]~!" A few of the guests overhearing this and grinning, some even murmuring about how sweet that is. 

"I love you too, greeny~!" You chime back, turning your head and just about managing to catch his lips in a quick kiss. "But don't silence me when I'm yelling at someone ever again~! Okay~?" 

"Oh, wouldn't dream of it, babe."

Oh? Babe now, is it? I could get used to this.

--------end--------