Not Just Another Day.

There's birds singing and a distinct stiffness in your neck, not to mention the throbbing pain in the very front of your skull. 

Welp, it must be morning. And this must be a hangover. 

Opening your eyes you find yourself in a room that you don't quite recognize, there's a lot of junk piled around and upon sitting up, you see art containing katanas on the walls, beer bottles scattered across the floor.

Where the fuck am I?

Closing your eyes once again, you try to retrace your steps back to last night. You were feeling anxious about your new home, you have only lived in this neighborhood for two days and you thought you'd try to meet some of your fellow neighbors at a pub nearby. 

You remember walking in and immediately being hit on by some blonde man with strange eyebrows and then a greenette told him to leave you be. Grateful for his involvement, you had a few drinks with the green-haired man. And then it turned into a drinking contest and now you're here.

His face is a bit of a blur but you remember finding him attractive, at least.

Trying to take in more of your surroundings, you open your eyes again. The bed you've slept in is a double but you're the only one occupying it right now, you can hear someone rustling around in the bathroom off to the side.

Then straight ahead of you there's another door, leading out into what looks like a living room with a small kitchen area linked to it. 

So, this is somebody's apartment? 

"Maybe they slept on the couch..." You mumble hopefully, however your rosy thoughts are completely bulldozed when the silk duvet around your frame falls down, a chill wracking up your naked torso and triggering many screams inside your aching head.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIIIIT!!

And then further mind-screams erupt when the bathroom door swings open, revealing a handsome man with green hair, a scar over his left eye but he still looks ever so gorgeous despite this. And boy, is he muscular, he surely has muscles on top of his other muscles and you can even see a larger scar across his bare chest.

The green-haired male looks slightly shocked to see you're awake, adjusting the waistband of his lounge pants, they must be the only clothing he has on right now. His expression quickly morphing into a casual look as he smirks at you. 

"Thanks for last night, that was fun!"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I'VE DEFINITELY FUCKED MY NEIGHBOR! Okay, calm down! STAY CALM! Maybe he means the drinking contest and he still probably slept on the sofa...and I had just gotten so hot during the night that I stripped in my drunken stupor...yeah. Yeah, that's possible.

"Yeah, it was real fun~! Thanks for the drinking contest...greeny~!" Subconsciously, you're pulling the duvet up and over your naked chest with each word you blurt. Your face feeling as hot as the sun and your frontal lobe still throbbing in pain after all those shots.

I forgot his name! WHO DOES THAT?!

"We'll have to do it again sometime." The man murmurs, seemingly not giving the nickname you just gave him much thought as he reaches for his phone. "I think you gave me your number last night so I'll text you when I'm next at the bar."

I think he's trying to hint that he wants me to leave.

"Right, I'll be...waiting?" Well, that sounded weird to say out loud. Quite frankly you couldn't give a rat's ass for your error right now though, you're far too busy reaching for your discarded clothes, using one arm to keep the duvet around your small frame.

"You do know that I saw you naked last night, don't you? There's no real point in hiding it now." The greenette teases as he makes his way out into the living room, seemingly dialing a number or something. "You wanna cab home?"

Shit...Okay, we definitely fucked then. 

"I can walk." You huff with feigned dignity as you slip into your clothes, a cringed expression etching into your features as the unpleasant grimy feeling seems to worsen with each piece of clothing you put on. 

Grooooss!

You only receive a grumble from your one night stand, he's probably just as hungover as you are. A sudden boyish voice echoing throughout the living room, thankfully it's coming from the greenette's phone and not a third party. 

"Hey Zoroooo~!!! Ace wants to know if you're still coming to the boating trip tomorrow shishishi~!"

That's right, his name was Zoro! W-Wait, is that Luffy on the phone? And he mentioned Ace? This guy knows them?!

"Yeah, sure. I'll come to your house in the mornin'."

"Shishishi~! Ace said we'll come to you, don't want ya getting lost~!"

You hear a slightly grumpy murmur but Zoro ends up agreeing to his terms anyway, hanging up the phone before he tosses it onto the sofa, his attention slowly turning to you as you emerge from his bedroom, fully dressed. 

"Thanks for the one-nighter. If I remembered any of it, I'm sure I'd say it was great. See ya around." You smile pleasantly despite feeling as if your aching head is about to crack open, only offering the man a lazy wave as you make your way to the door.

"It'll come back to you bit by bit, you won't forget a night with me entirely." Zoro confidentially murmurs with a wolfish grin and once again, the suns heat is rising to your cheeks. 

By this point, you're practically throwing yourself out of his home. Apparently it isn't an apartment like you originally thought, just a small and cozy home. And it's right across the road from yours. 

Seriously, you feel like you've just woken up in an alternative universe of some kind. Or that someone is playing a cruel prank on you, you rarely ever get this drunk and you've certainly never gone back to another guys home before.  

Jeez, Kid is gonna love this one...

Yes, you live with your bestfriend from high school. Kid was hard to talk to back then, sure, and sometimes hard to get along with but he was always pleasant toward you at least. Apparently you both had a tendency to end up in detentions after school, this formed an amazing friendship though.

Although he refused to hang out with you during Lunch and Breaks because you were also friends with Ace and Sabo, he got along well with the blonde brother but not so much with Ace. They'd always end up tearing chunks out of each other for some reason or another. 

Perhaps because they're both naturally hot-headed people.

You had moved in with Kid because although living with Sabo was cool, which is where you were previously. The blonde had recently gotten a girlfriend which is amazing for him, yes. But slightly traumatizing for you. 

You would be minding your own business and then out of nowhere, you'd hear him and Koala getting fruity and by God, you could live without that image. But they've got a very active sex-life so you chose to evacuate. 

Thankfully, Kid wanted a housemate himself and it couldn't be Killer this time since that guy also has a girlfriend and he lives with her. Not to mention the fact that Kid drives him crazy sometimes. 

Upon slinking into your new home, you find the redhead sat on the sofa, a taunting smirk on his face as he looks up at you. He's watching some kind of horror movie on Netflix and drinking a beer, something he often does in the mornings. 

The man is somewhat crazy and in all honesty, you can't even manage to look at the beer for another second, let alone watch him drink it whilst you're this hungover. However, you just know by the look on his face that he isn't going to let you simply stamper off to your room. Not before teasing you, at least.

"You've been out all night, [F/n]." Kid immediately mocks, stopping you in your tracks. His golden eyes reading your expression and posture carefully, you can already tell that he's suspecting it. "Who's the lucky guy~?"

Aaaand there it is.