Home Sweet Home.

You had managed to slip away from the pineapple-headed brother by telling him that his flies were undone. The second he looked down, you made your getaway, dragging Zoro along behind you and thankfully, Chopper got the idea that he was meant to follow you and did just that.  

Upon politely walking Zoro home, you find yourself being tugged inside his house and pushed up against the living room wall the second the front door closes, the handsome greenette's lips pressed against yours and Chopper already wandering off to check out the man's home. 

Your head spinning a little from the adrenaline as Zoro's lips slowly move down to your neck, leaving a few butterfly kisses along your jawline in the process, his surprisingly soft hands gripping at your hips firmly. 

But you're not a submissive girl, finding the strength to raise your hands to his chest, you push him down onto the sofa. Pulling off your shirt before you climb over him, your lips finding his neck and teasingly biting here and there, looking for that one spot and when he has to stifle a groan, you assume you've found it. 

Not smooth enough, Zoro.

Your teeth harshly clamping down on that area and you begin to suck at his skin, your hands roaming his chest which is still bare from the park and your hips instinctively grinding against his. 

Zoro's handsome face immediately going a little pink and one of his hands sliding up your body to your breast, kneading it roughly through your bra. An uncontrollable smirk spreading sadistically across your lips when you press yourself up against his groan, he's very hard already.

It brings you further pleasure when you sense how much difficulty Zoro's having to keep his cool, he's trying so hard not to moan but failing terribly and his hands are all over your back, hungrily clawing at your bare skin. 

An extra chill invading your chest however, when he manages to unclasp your bra, carelessly throwing it to the floor and his eager hands immediately finding your breasts. His touch is somehow both rough and gentle, pinching at your nipples teasingly and causing a soft moan to leave your lips but only being muffled against his neck.

"You're not being the dominating one this time, [F/n]~" Zoro rasps in your ear and before you know it, you're underneath him. The leather sofa feeling cold against your back and his lips trailing kisses down your chest and stomach, his hands pulling your pants down slowly and it's honestly making your stomach ache with want.

You already know that he's a tease and he's going to make this cruelly slow and painful for you, probably plans to have you begging. You'll bite to this though, no problem...because you plan to have a Round 2 with this sexy bastard and you'll be dominating that one, that's for sure. 

Zoro manages to drag you from your thoughts when he presses his fingers against your clit through your panties, a smirk etched into his features. "You're wet already~?" A huff being the only response he gets, of course you are. He knows damn well he's too fucking hot for your body to resist. 

An airy chuckle leaving the man's delicious lips as he tauntingly slides your panties down your legs, a chill wracking up your spine as the cold invades your lower region, although it doesn't last long. Zoro's hot and wet tongue rolling against your clit, the sensation causing an uncontainable moan to fight it's way from your parted lips, your body arching back in pleasure.

You can already feel him smirking as he grips strongly onto your thighs, pulling you closer as he buries his face deeper in between your legs, sucking and licking your sweet spot, your moans getting louder and more breathless with each motion. 

Damn, he's good!

He circles his tongue around your clit teasingly before he suddenly pulls away, much to your displeasure. But he's immediately forgiven when he replaces his face with his groin, apparently he had pulled his pants and boxers down while licking your womanhood, he sure is a quick man. 

Your face heating up more and more with the anticipation, leaning forward a little to place a kiss on his lips, this having his tip press strongly against your entrance and causing your stomach to flutter madly. "Please~ Don't tease me, greeny~" and that's all you needed to say, or moan in your case.

Your handsome man pulling you in for another kiss, this one slightly rougher but more passionate as he enters you, a loud but luckily somewhat muffled moan escaping your occupied lips as your hands eagerly cling to Zoro's muscular shoulders, something about this feels so damn right.

You find yourself being picked up and pinned to the wall once again, Zoro holding you up by your thighs and his tongue roaming the inside of your mouth. Your hips rocking in rhythm with his powerful thrusts and your hands finding their way into his green locks once again. Your muffled moans fill the air, along with the sound of skin hitting against skin. 

Looks like you're in for one hell of an afternoon.