Skipping Stones.

You've been cuddling with this cutie for about 5 minutes straight and usually, public affections is not your thing but you'll happily make an exception for this man. 

You still have no control over your blushing face though, the fact that hugging him from this angle has your hands resting upon his bare chest almost has you melting on the spot and he's smiling, it's adorable. 

And not the usual mockery smirks that he pulls around you either.

But then you get the sense that he isn't used to these sorts of affections himself, judging by how his body tensed and how he doesn't seem to know what to say. Time to help him out and ruin the moment since you're good at that shit.

"You know, when Kid first told me that your surname is Roronoa, I admittedly thought he said 'Run-Run-Noah'." You confession causing Zoro to snicker...then for the snicker to turn into a chuckle and then a real hearty laughter. 

Well, that did it!

"That makes us even, I guess!" The greenette carelessly chimes, causing you to tilt your head to the side in curiosity. "When you first met me at the bar and told me that you're 40-years-old, I believed it for a second there! Not 'cause you look it or anything but because you sounded so genuine!"

You're fully aware that the stereotypical thing for a girl to do here would be to get super offended and have some sort of bitch fest but you're just flattered that he took you so seriously.

"Thanks, greeny~! Pulling these pranks when you don't look a day over 20 is difficult work, y'know~?" Your voice coming out soft and playful but you're being very truthful, most people wouldn't have fallen for that. Good thing Zoro's a little slow on the mark.

A quiet hum being the only thing to leave the handsome man's lips as he watches Chopper launch himself into the lake, doggy-paddling his way toward the little wooden boats floating around. Looks like they're all paddle boats so you're not too concern for the dog's safety, watching as people inside them fawn over how cute he is. Some even lean over the edge to stroke his fur. 

He's gonna have someone fall in the water soon... and that'll be hilarious! Do it, Chopper!

Zoro slipping out of your arms as he rises to his feet, somewhat to your dismay but you're also curious as to where he's going or what he'll do. He merely picks up a small stone and skips it across the water, away from Chopper also. To avoid hurting him, you assume. 

Or to avoid being murdered because if anyone was to hurt your dog, you'd bleed them dry. 

"Can you do this?" He asks with the usual smirk etched into his features, as if he already doesn't believe you're capable of such a skill. "I didn't hear skipping stones on the list of things you like to do in your free time."

Don't underestimate me, boy!

"I didn't hear it from you either." You retort, returning the smirk as you pick up another stone, positioning yourself to throw it. "But since you asked so nicely, yes. I am the best at this." You confidently chime, earning an unconvinced hum from the greenette.

After giving a small shake of your booty like a pro golfer does, you skip your stone. And by skip, I mean you launch it across the water at rocket speed, only managing to get it to land in somebody's boat, hitting them directly in the head in the process. 

OH, SHIT!!

"The best at this, huh?" Zoro murmurs with a slight snicker in his tone. Instinct tells you to run away like a troublesome teenager would but you simply can't leave Chopper, who's still paddling around in the lake. 

So you decide to face your fate, the boat immediately changing it's course and the man paddling it deciding to make his way over at full-rowing speed. 

Oh, hell...he's quick.

"You think he saw me throw it?" You sheepishly ask Zoro, the handsome piece of ass looking somewhat mortified as he watches the guy etch closer and closer by the second, giving a slow nod of his head. 

"Yep. Definitely." 

However, you immediately feel a tidal wave of relief when you notice the poor man's face, a smile spreading across your lips when you notice that you actually know this guy. 

"Thaaaatch~!" You blurt out happily as the boat stops beside the both of you, the brunette climbing out with a nasty bruise forming on his temple and it's bleeding a little, already beginning to swell. "How's it goiiiing~? How's your brothers~?"

Damn, that looks like it hurt! My bad, Thatch!

The male apparently not in the mood to talk, a pout on his face and a slight glare in his eyes as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Just. Dandy." His response coming off a little harsh and his eyes seemingly holding the same spark in them that Ace has when he's angry. 

"Oh my God! What happened to your head?!" You gasp in feigned innocence, Thatch not looking at all convinced by your tricks, his brows furrowed and the pout still as clear as day on his face. "Zoro and I have to go to a business meeting now but you should see a doctor! That looks so bad! Law's around here somewhere, apparently he's good with doctor stuff! I'll catch you later, shoot me an email and I'll make an appointment for us to catch up one day!"

Fuck it, let's run away! 

"Email?" Thatch echos in clear confusion as you quickly grab Zoro's wrist pulling him along as you run for it, also calling out to Chopper and much to your surprise, the dog immediately responds to his new name, swimming over to the grass and climbing out of the water to run after you both.

Poor Thatch still standing there in both bewilderment and annoyance, fully aware that he doesn't even have your email and that you're lying about the business meeting. 

But it isn't like he can do anything about it now.