In Hiding.

You had ultimately dragged Zoro into somebody's private boatshed to avoid Thatch's wrath, waiting for Chopper to follow on inside before closing the wooden door safely behind you.

Your heart pounding excitedly in your chest as you struggle to catch your breath, leaning against the boatshed's wooden walls as a weak giggle escapes your lips. "You think he was mad~?"

Zoro would probably answer you if he wasn't also trying to collect himself, a small smirk etched into his features as he leans over you, those eyes staring into your own and his warm breath fanning your face each time he pants. 

"Must you piss off the neighbors?" 

"Ah, they love me really..." You tiredly jest with every ounce of confidence in your tone, as if you hadn't just made Thatch go all terminator on his little row-boat and that you don't have a sexy man standing far too close to you for your heart to fathom right now. 

Don't let some stupid guy change who you are, [F/n]! If he doesn't like how you act, then screw him! He's nothing spec--!

"So they should~" Zoro's smooth voice breaking into your thoughts and causing them to fall completely silent, your face burning as hot as the sun and your legs beginning to feel weak at the knees. 

...Okay, maybe he's a bit special!

Apart of you wants to risk utter humiliation and try to kiss him but the other part of you wants to run before you have a heart attack or something. 

His breath smells like mint instead of alcohol this time and there's a warmth radiating from him. 

Before you have a chance to unscramble your brain, you find Zoro's lips against yours, seems he has finally found his spine. The feeling that comes with his kiss is gentle but also sensational, having you return the sweet affections without hesitation.

Your hands slowly coming up to his strong chest as you deepen the lick-lock and his arms wrapping themselves around your waist, hungrily pulling you closer. You can even feel him smirking into the kiss.

You pleasantly surprise the male when you suddenly slip your tongue past his slightly parted lips and into his mouth, his smirk making this an easier feat. 

You can feel his heart going crazy against your palm as you stroke his bare chest, your free hand working it's way up to this hair, playing with his green strands gently. A sweet hum escaping his throat at your sensitivity, his head leaning into your touch.

Cute! Who would have thought that such a beastly man would love such gentle touches like this? 

However, a sudden noise causes you both to break the kiss, your attentions turning toward the door as a pair of voices emerge from the other side, they sound like men. Zoro's arms tightening slightly around you as he watches the door closely, waiting for the men to show themselves.

One of them sounds familiar...

"Yeah yoi, last time we used this boatshed was...well, Ace tried to do some sort of ritual thing on Luffy...they were kids at the time. Our family is normal, I promise." A faint chuckle reaching your ear just as the doors open, the sun shining on you and Zoro in the process, temporarily blinding you both. "But it's for sale if you're--What the hell yoi?! What are you two doing in here?!"

WHY DO I KEEP RUNNING INTO THESE DAMN BROTHERS TODAY?!

Once your eyes adjust to the brightness, you see the two men standing there in bewilderment. For a split second there, you feared that one of the voices might have been Thatch but you soon realize it's not, thankfully. It's in fact the other brother, Marco. 

And another man that actually looks like a woman...with an Adam's apple and a deep voice.

A cross dresser? Well, at least it isn't Thatch.

"Do kids sneak in here to make-out often then, Marco?"

"N-No yoi! They're ju-just...yeah..."

Oops, sorry...

"Why the hell is there a dog here also?"