Gym Antics With Eustass Kid.

"You're too slow, [F/n]! I feel like I'm working out with a tortoise!" Your red-haired friend mocks as you weakly try to keep up with him on the treadmill beside the one he's occupying. 

This asshole couldn't go just a little easy on me?!

Sure, you've got energy but this is ridiculous. 40 minutes straight of running on this treadmill, no breaks allowed and you've managed to make it to an hour. 

This is going to kill me! This is how I die!

"C'mon! Keep those legs up, [F/n]!" Kid scolds as your running gradually begins to turn into a tired power walk, Kid repeatedly pressing a button on your control panel, making the machine go faster. "This is your problem! You've got it on a pansy setting!!"

"ST-STOP--!" Your futile words leaving your lips in a hefty pant rather than an order as you begin to run again in attempts to keep up with Kid, your stomach muscles beginning to feel like they're on fire. 

It's aright for this jerk, he has a six-pack! I rarely ever exercise, I need a few slices of slack!

Your attention being stolen once you catch a glimpse of green hair, Zoro making eye contact with you briefly from the other side of the room as he enters, flashing you a small grin before he turns his attention to Ace. They must be workout buddies.

And with another beep of your control panel, you're flung off of the treadmill entirely. Apparently Kid had turned it up far too much for you...or Zoro was just too much of a distraction. 

Either way, a short-lived scream, or maybe even a yelp leaves your lips as you fly off the machine, landing back-first into the wall behind. The impact hitting the little amount of air you have left from your lungs as your face flushes with both pain and embarrassment. Kid immediately jumping off his own treadmill and rushing over to you. 

I'll kill him! I swear, I'll kill him!

"Shit, [F/n]! This is why I said to keep your legs up!" Kid scolds once again and luckily for him, you're too tuckered out to respond much to it but this doesn't stop you from giving him the finger as a weak insult just barely manages to leave your panting lips.

"...Prick..."

Ace appearing beside you, the freckled male crouching down with a stupid smile plastered across his face. "Wow! That looked so fun! I wanna do that!!" And suddenly, you're left with the urge to punch this freckled goon straight in the face.

I'll fling you out of the window, Ace. Once I've collected myself, you'll be superman...but you'll fall. And die. 

"You really shouldn't overdo your workouts." Zoro murmurs calmly as he follows up beside Ace, handing you a freshly bought and cold drink of water. Usually, you'd politely turn it down but you're completely gasping right now so without hesitation, you unscrew the cap and begin to chug it like an alcoholic chugs his beer. "Know your limits, [F/n]."

Shut up, greeny!

"Maybe Zoro should work you out instead of Captain Kid over here~!" Ace snickers suggestively and no, he's not being at all innocent about it. Your water now being inhaled rather than drank, sending whatever was left in your mouth all over Kid's face. Oops.

Zoro's cheeks growing ever-so-slightly pink as he turns his attention away to a workout poster hanging on the wall, somehow Kid fails to catch the innuendo and the blushy greenette...probably something to do with the water in his face. 

Thank God for that, at least.

The redhead groaning in immense displeasure as he wipes his pale face with the towel he keeps on him when working out, it's supposed to be used for his sweat but this is just as well, apparently. 

"He's welcome to her!" Kid grumbles with his eyes narrowed as he continues to wipe away your spit-take. "She doesn't do anything I say anyway! She spits water at me, she fails to keep her legs up--!" 

"Oh, don't you worry, Kid~! Zoro will help her keep her legs up juuuust fine~!" Ace teases some more, earning himself a glare from you and a swat around the back of his skull from Zoro. Thankfully, it seemed to have shut him up at last.

"Yeah, whatever..." Zoro shyly mutters with an adorably pink face, his brows knitted together as he reluctantly makes eye contact with you. "You've got my number if you want to work out with me, [F/n]." 

What type of workout is he referring to though?

The greenette not giving you a chance to ask as he wanders off toward some weights, plunging his earphones into his ear canals. The music is loud enough for you to hear some muffled version of it from where you're sat but it doesn't seem to bother Zoro, he must be used to it.  

Ace chuckling softly as he joins his green-haired friend, but instead of lifting weights, the freckled boy just begins to take some swings at the gym's punching bag. 

Looks like he's got some strong hits too, you would not want to piss Ace off...although, you wonder if he'll even hit girls, he doesn't seem like the type to. But you wouldn't deem it impossible quite yet, those brothers are all full of surprises.

"Wait..." Kid murmurs thoughtfully, catching your attention once again. His face looks somewhat innocent for once, he's staring off into the distance with a slightly puzzled expression. Of course, it's completely ruined when he suddenly smirks in triumph. "When did Zoro give you his number, huh~?"

Aaaand just like that, your world is once again crumbling.

NOOOOO! WE JUST GOT PAST THE ONE-NIGHT STAND THING!!