Arson In The Scrapyard.

You woke to find Zoro cleaning his place up a little, there was trash everywhere for some reason and it wasn't there last night. 

You then remembered that Chopper was with you guys and turns into quite a pain when he doesn't get all of the attention, he must be a young dog. 

You honestly hadn't planned to stay at Zoro's overnight but by the time you had finished your encounters, it was late evening and you were both exhausted and ended up passing out in his bed.

Zoro's actually wearing pants while he tidies though, that's more clothes than you're currently wearing, you've only got the warm duvet to cover yourself with. It's a shocker that Zoro even bothered to clean the mess though, he didn't strike you as the sort to care for housecleaning.

Hell, there were beer bottles everywhere last time I slept here...

You unfortunately had to make tracks though because you had plans to help Kid today, usually your instinct would tell you to ditch him and spend the morning with Zoro but you decide against it. 

Mainly because you get to burn some shit at the scrapyard and you fucking love setting stuff on fire. And because you can't be ditching friends for lovers, you've never agreed with that stuff and you don't wanna be a hypocrite. 

So after spending another 2 hours with the greenette, helping him clean up the trash and then showering with him, you make your way home. 

And the second you open the door, the smell of bacon greets you. Chopper immediately going into the kitchen once you remove his leash, clearly going to beg Kid to feed him. Although he has a whole bowl of dog food waiting for him, apparently that's not good enough. 

You do hope that Kid realizes Chopper isn't the only one that's going to watch him cook with the silent request of 'Make some for me too' though. You're starving.

"Get outta here, dog! This is my damn bacon!" Kid grumbles from the kitchen area, although his cover is blown when you enter also. The redhead not feeding him bacon, but instead a small cube of cheese. "Here, now go away!" 

This sight admittedly pleases you, Kid wouldn't have given him anything usually. This must mean that Chopper is beginning to grow on him, despite the dog dragging his ass along the carpets.

Your face lighting up when the redhead takes out another plate, starting to unload some of the bacon onto it before putting some on his own. "You make what you want from that, I'm having a bacon sandwich." Your housemate mutters as he butters his bread. 

Kid, my brother...I love you, dude.

You've known Kid long enough to know that when he eats bacon sandwiches, he's hungover. "You see Killer last night or something?" You question as you decide you'll butter some bread yourself, it's easier than cooking anything to go with it at least.

"Nah, Wire." And again, you're lost. Your brow raising slightly at the answer as you take a bite out of your bacon sandwich and boy, it tastes fucking amazing. "Wire's the one that I went to college with by the way, he was in town visiting family yesterday so I had a few drinks with him for old times sake." 

"Oh, right..."

I have no idea who you're talking about but that's cool, I guess!

"Did you have fun with Zoro yesterday~?" You were waiting for that comment but it still surprised you that it was this delayed. Kid already snickering to himself as you roll your eyes. "I saw ya going into his house through the window yesterday, did he pluck you again~?"

Pluck? What's that? Like fuck? Wait, wait! Is this bastard stalking me?!

"Don't watch me through the window! That's creepy!"

"I wasn't watching you! I was waiting for the pizza guy to show up and you guys just got in the way!" Kid's smug expression immediately boiling away and his cheeks going slightly red due to embarrassment as he gestures toward the empty pizza box sat on the kitchen counter. 

Well...Kid does sit at the window when ordering food so I guess he has a good excuse there. He reminds me of a puppy waiting for it's owner to return home when he does that. Speaking of dogs...

You leisurely take a piece of bacon out of your sandwich, throwing it to Chopper and watching in amusement as he jumps into the air slightly, catching it in his mouth.

"Good boy, Chopper~!"

"Hey!" Kid grunts at you with his mouth full of food, his eyes narrowed in complete disdain. "If you don't want your bacon, give it to me! The dog didn't cook it!" The redhead nags before taking another bite of his food, the scene causing you to chuckle to yourself. 

You're such a woman, Kid!

"What time are we gonna burn shit~?!" You excitedly question as you finish up on your breakfast, Kid grumbling something incoherent as he also finishes off his. A glare in his eyes when you signal for him to repeat himself.

I don't understand mouth-full-of-grub language, Kid!

The grumpy male swallowing his food first this time around. "I said; when I finish my sandwich. Which is now." You watch as he reaches for his jacket, slipping into it before he grabs his car keys. 

You slightly wonder why he's putting a jacket on, you're going to set shit on fire, he might as well use the flames to keep himself warm. But then, Kid is an oddball so it shouldn't really surprise you. 

A scoff catching your ears as you put Chopper back on his leash. "You're not seriously taking him, are you?! There's gonna be shit burning!" Again, he nags you and instead of feeling educated, you're left feeling more amused by it.

"Aw~! Look at you getting all protective of the doggy~!" You playfully taunt as you tug on the lead, Chopper obediently following behind you. 

You're not stupid, you're fully aware that things will be on fire, that's why you're going to keep him away from it but you're sure as hell not going to leave him at home by himself. That's just mean.

A faint dinging noise catching your attention as you follow Kid outside, getting Chopper into the back seats of the car before making your way to the passenger side, getting your phone out and smiling as you see a new message on screen from Zoro.

"Damn it, [F/n]! Are you gonna be texting him all day? You better burn some crap too!"

"Yep~!"