Chapter Twenty-four: Break

After class, Ms. Su stepped out and Jungkook noticed Jimin was getting his bag to get to class this wasn't what he would normally do. Jungkook couldn't stand Jimin ignoring him, "Jiminie~" Jungkook stood up to approach him. Jimin looked at Jungkook putting on his bag ready for his next class. "Are you ignoring me, sweetie?"

           Jimin sighed and faced Jungkook. "....I'm just upset..."

        Jungkook placed his hands to cup Jimin's cute small face. "Tell Daddy what's wrong~"

        Jimin quickly pulled Jungkook's hands away and had an angry face. "Her! It's her!!" Jimin pointed out the door since she was the last one to leave. "I HATE HOW SHE TRIES TO TAKE YOU FROM ME!" Jimin shouted trying not to look Jungkook in the eye.

       "But you said you tr-"

          "I KNOW! but you can't blame me for being human... I get jealous too! To the point where I can't sleep, I can't think, I can't even eat!"

        "Jimin... She won't take me from you. She's just a person who works here and that's it! She won't even get too close to me for any of that."

       "Pfft. Then what was that hug about?!" Jimin folded his arms in frustration.

        "She hugged me! Jimin you have to trust me! I'll never do these things!!" Jungkook quickly grabbed Jimin's hands and held them close. "I don't see anything in her!"

        "Then why won't you tell her to lay off?! Say that you already have someone special!"

        "Jimin...I can't say that... That'll be too-."

       "BUT YOU ARE WITH ME! DON'T LIE!!" Jimin sighed. "Why do you do this to me..?"

        "Jimin... My little Mochi... I think... I think we should take a break.." Jungkook claimed as he heard Jimin break down into silent tears.

        Jimin slowly let go of Jungkook's hands and looked at him questioning why. "J-Jungkook.."

         "I don't want to harm you.. I don't want you to cry I don't want you to suffer." Jungkook replied quickly grasping Jimin's hands again everytime Jimin tried to pull his hands away.

        "Why would you s-say that when you know... That hurts me even more?!" Jimin's tears began to fall while he tried to move his hands from Jungkook while Jungkook kept holding Jimin's hands. "L-let go..." Jimin sobbed while Jungkook began to cry. "I said let go!"

       "Jimin..." Jungkook's eyes watered as he let Jimin's hands go.

        "If that's what you want... Fine..." Jimin wiped his own tears and speed walked out of the classroom.

        Jungkook still held his hands up as if he was still holding his Mochi's hands. "What... Have I done?" Jungkook thought Jimin wouldn't be in pain anymore if they took a break for once but this only caused more pain to the both of them.

        When Jungkook got home, he looked depressed just thinking of the biggest mistake he did to Jimin. Just before that social worker came along, they were living perfectly and their relationship was never in danger. Jungkook kept thinking of Jimin and still loved him, he still loved his smiles, stares, laughs and kisses. Jungkook grabbed his phone and decided to text Jimin.

_______________________________________________👬My Mochi💘________

Me: Mochi? We need
To talk... Please let me
Call you...

👬My Mochi💘: We
Have nothing to talk
About... And stop
Calling me Mochi!

Me: Jiminie... I
Want to hear
your voice..😢

👬My Mochi💘 has left the chat
____________________________________

     Jungkook just looked at the words and threw his phone across the room. He layed down on his bed and sobbed thinking of Jimin.

         Meanwhile Jimin was in tears looking at his phone

You have left the chat

          "I-I wish he can understand it's not my fault.. He knows how I am.. A-and how jealous I get! " Jimin cried shutting his phone off and turning over on his side to lay down and cry on his pillow.