Chapter Three: Coffee boy

Jungkook was looking at the drawing and felt bad he had to give Jimin a low score already. He sucked it up and gave the bad grade to Jimin hopefully, Jimin would know to take his work seriously.

           "Maybe... He needs time to take it easy. It is the first day back from summer.. His head is still in the clouds I suppose." Jungkook continued grading papers and writing down what grades each student recieved so he can place it into the electronic gradebook later.
____________________________________

       The next morning, Jimin walked to school looking sleepy, he couldn't keep his eyes open at all! At this pace he will be late to school but he wasn't aware of that, at all! By the time he made it to school, the bell just rung. This woke him up and made him dash to his music class. When he got to class he noticed he was late. "I'm sorry for being late.." Jimin claimed rubbing his eyes while Jungkook folded his arms and pointed to Jimin's seat.

        "Don't be late again." Jungkook had the 'I'm not mad, just disappointed face'

         Jimin sat down on his seat as Jungkook began to teach pointing out and talking about the early times of music. Jimin couldn't keep his eyes open as he shut his eyes and fell asleep on his desk, Jungkook knew Jimin was asleep and payed no attention to him. Throughout the whole class he was sleeping while no students paid him any mind. He recieved an F for participation and classwork. Jungkook didn't want to do it but having Jimin not pay attention in class made him grow angry. Once everyone in class left to attend their other classes, Jimin was still asleep. Jungkook watched him and thought he looked peaceful and calm. Jungkook went to the empty hallway to get a canned coffee for when Jimin wakes up. "I suppose, he can sleep for now and I'll give a note to his teachers as an excuse..." Jungkook thought buying two cans of coffee. One for Jimin and himself.

        He walked back into the class and shut the door, it was just Jimin and Mr.Jeon in the empty classroom.

          Jungkook set the can of coffee on Jimin's desk and sat down to his computer to put in the grades. Jimin then woke up minutes after and looked around groggy. He fliched and woke up fully looking around and noticing he was the only one there! Jimin got up and decided to run out but Jungkook raised a hand and pointed to his seat. "Sit down, Park Jimin."

         Jimin froze only inches away from the door. "Yes sir.." he sat down and gazed at the can of coffee on the table. "Mr. Jeon?"

          "Yes that's for you, I'll write you an excuse note.."

          "Am I introuble..?"

         "No... I just thought you needed some time to relax for a bit. You seem tense." Jungkook claimed adding in the grades.

        "T-thankyou sir..." Jimin blushed opening the can of coffee with a smile drinking it happily.

        "Jimin? You do drink water right? You can't always drink canned coffee."

        "I drink water too, Mr.Jeon.."

          "Alright... Why do you like coffee so much Jimin? Too much is bad.. I suggest you only drink it when you are sleepy and need to stay awake."

         "I know... I don't like sleep Mr. Jeon..."

          "Why is that?" Mr. Jeon fixed his eyes at Jimin.

           "When I sleep...I have dreams... The same ones.." Jimin claimed.

           "Are they nightmares?" Jungkook got up fixing his bow tie and walking to Jimin, pulling up a chair right at his desk to listen.

         "No... I like coffee so much because my mother gave me a can before she left me with my father.. And I hate seeing that moment repeat in my dreams... I cry.."

          Jungkook understood Jimin was struggling. "Jimin? You can't sacrifice sleep because of that.. You are strong for staying up for I don't know how many days but please.. Get rest.. Did you get a dream when you slept here?"

        "N-No... "

        "Then you can sleep soundly now if you throw that to the back of your head." Jungkook pat Jimin's head making the boy blush again. "Feel free to sleep as much as you want today. I won't let you go to class or home unless you tell me you have slept well. I have no other classes coming to see me today, so you can sleep peacefully." Jungkook went over to his desk and sat down, pretending to be busy on his computer to avoid awkwardness.

        "Thankyou... Thankyou Mr.Jeon." Jimin smiled resting his head back onto the desk again.

       "Just know... This is only for today, you still need to make up for your work you have m-." Jungkook noticed Jimin was knocked out, sleeping soundly. "Cute."