Chapter One: New Teacher

"Hello students, My name is Jeon Jungkook but Mr

        "Hello students, My name is Jeon Jungkook but Mr.Jeon to you all. I am your new music teacher, I am kind and a fun laid back guy so if you guys cross the line, let's just say you won't leave this class with a good grade." Jeon Jungkook paced around the classroom filled with students paying attention to the new teacher. Jungkook sat on the teachers desk watching the students as he fixed his white dress shirt, he had a black bow tie under his collar and long black dress pants. His outfit was formal. "Anyways... Let's see who would answer this quick question to start the day off.." Jungkook looked around the room and pointed to a girl. "What's your name?"

        The dark brown haired girl snapped out of her trance her hair was tied into a pony tail. Most of the girls in class thought he looked handsome. "M-me?! Oh! My name is Yui" Yui was nervous, she fixed her plaid skirt.

        "Alright Yui, Give me an amazing fact about hmm... Beethoven!" Jungkook demanded as Yui froze. "Anyone is allowed to answer.. Let's hope summer didn't destroy your smart minds..."

           Just as no one answered, a dirty blonde boy sitting at the back of the room stood up. His face was serious yet he had rather an attracting face. "Ludwig Van Beethoven was a composer. By his late 20's he grew deaf most of the beginning of his work was influenced by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Beethoven had to saw the legs of his piano and set it to the ground, resting his head onto the floor and hitting the keys in order to feel the vibrations. His symphony he conducted while he was deaf, in his mind it sounded amazing but in reality it wasn't. His mind played a beautiful tune he hoped to hear but it wasn't as perfect as he thought it would be. That is an amazing fact about Beethoven he's my absolute favorite."

         Jungkook was astounded, his eyes lit up just hearing the boy's answer. "What's your favorite musical peice?"

           "Moonlight sonata... The sounds of the piano is calming at each key that is played." the boy's cheeks tinted pink just knowing that the Teacher payed attention to him.

          "What's your name?" Mr.Jeon asked.

           "Park Jimin..." the boy with the dirty blonde hair answered.

         "Well Park Jimin, why don't you come sit upfront? You are very smart." Jungkook pointed at an empty desk upfront as Jimin gathered his things to sit. "Alright, enough about that... Let's get started. We shall begin with the Medieval period in music." Jungkook walked over to the chalk board and wrote down "The Midieval period"

          Jimin watched Mr. Jeon give off a lecture of the music periods while he already knew everything. Jimin scribbled on his notepad a small rose not paying attention but would occasionally look up to pay attention to his teacher's stares.

        Jimin was intrigued by Mr

        Jimin was intrigued by Mr.Jeon's knowledge of music. All he payed attention to was Mr.Jeon's bunny smile and thought that was cute. When the bell ringed, Jimin gathered his things and walked out along with the rest of the students.

        "Park Jimin!!!" A boy shouted running towards Jimin. His shoulders were big and his face was almost similar to a prince.

          "Hello Seokjin," Jimin smiled patting his friend's shoulder.

         "It's Jin... Call me Jin!" Jin claimed while walking with Jimin. Kim Seokjin was Jimin's friend, he had a big ego and he called himself the most handsomest man in school.

        "It doesn't seem like it'll catch on but Oh well.." Jimin joked.

          "There's a crowd of girls talking about that teacher." Jin continued. "And I don't like it! I look better"

         "Mr. Jeon?"

          "Yes."

          "I figured, he's a new teacher."

          "Do you think he looks nice?! Well when you put him next to me, he's ugly." Jin smiled.

         "I think he looks nice" Jimin thought going to the vending machine.

        "I'm way more good looking!!" Jin shouted as Jimin got out canned coffee.

        "Of course you are." Jimin claimed sarcastically.
____________________________________

          Mr. Jeon was in his class fixing papers as another teacher walked in. The other teacher had a suit and tie and approached Mr. Jeon.

         "Jungkook, how was your first day?" the teacher asked.

        "Pretty well, Namjoon." Jungkook fixed his desk.

         "Turns out, you are every girls favorite teacher." Namjoon chuckled playing with a pencil sharpener.

          "Oh! That's nice. They won't give me trouble then." 

         "Did you have a good first day teaching here at Aran High?"

         "Yes there was this one student that is really intelligent his name is Par-"

         Namjoon broke the pencil sharpener and quickly placed it down as if he didn't do a thing. "I-im listening..."

          Jungkook chuckled. "Park Jimin.... And you owe me a sharpener."

         "Park Jimin? Oh... He's a good student....at times..." Namjoon went over to one of the student desks and sat on it.

           "Careful you break that too!" Jungkook laughed. "Anyways, what do you mean at times?"

          "Well Park Jimin... He get's too distracted.." Namjoon claimed. "I had him once in my class but he would just sit down, draw then stare."

            "Oh... Well I'll give him a chance.. What bad could he bring" Jungkook replied folding his hands and looking at Jimin's school work. "After all... He means well."