Chapter Eleven: Phone Number

Jimin was still laying on Jungkook's chest while his head was on his shoulder as they both remained silent. Jungkook closed his eyes as if he wanted to sleep with Jimin right there.

          "Mr. Jeon? We can't stay here too long..." Jimin played with Jungkook's collar smiling.

         "I know... I just want to hold you a bit longer.." Jungkook held Jimin tightly.

          "I... Think I need to go Home..." Jimin decided to stand up and go get his pants from where they were having sex.

       Jungkook smirked while staring at the boy put his clothes back on. "Jimin~ Why won't you come sleep with me? At my house..think of it as, extra credit.."

         Jimin slipped his pants on and looked back at Jungkook. "E-extra credit?"

        Jungkook decided to pull up his pants aswell. "Yes. You are doing this for the grades.. Right?"

         Jimin remained silent picking up Mr.Jeon's tie.

        "You aren't doing it for the grades... Are you?" Jungkook looked down and sighed. "I still want to take you home though.. Just what we did right here.. Wasn't enough for me.." Jungkook sat up on the chair watching Jimin's every move.

           "I understand... But I can't sleep with you tonight.. It's a school night." Jimin went over to flip the lights on.

         Jungkook playfully hissed at the lights being turned on as if he was a vampire. Jimin giggled walking over to get his backpack.

       "Jimin... Come to me before you go~" Jungkook stood up and began to go on his computer. Jimin shyly walked over to Jungkook and checked what he was doing on the computer. Jungkook pulled Jimin close hugging him from the back and kissing his neck as he gave Jimin a good grade.

       Jimin looked at how his F got turned into a C. "Mr.Jeon.. You don't have to I-"

        "No.. You earned it." Jungkook smiled. "How about friday, you come home with me?" Jungkook asked smiling and kissing Jimin's neck.

         "I'll have to think about that~" Jimin blushed.

         "Give me your phone number and You text me your answer.. But don't think you can't do the work from now on! You still have to do it."

       Jimin giggled and turned around to kiss Jungkook wrapping the neck tie around his collar. "I know~" Jimin kissed Jungkook softly and playfully shoved him. "I'll see you tomorrow Mr.Jeon!" Jimin added his phone number to Jungkook's phone happily. Once he added himself to the contacts he ran out of Jungkook's classroom.

          The teacher began to gather his things getting ready to leave aswell while he noticed it was getting dark outside. Jungkook left his classroom and got two cans of Coffee from the vending machine, "I guess I can try to catch up with him.." Jungkook thought sprinting out of the school trying to catch up and find Jimin walking. "Just how far this boy got just by walking?!" Jungkook ran until he caught Jimin walking quickly home so he wouldn't have to run home in the darkness. Chances of him being yelled at his father was very likely.

         "JIMIN!!! PARK JIMINN!!!" Jungkook shouted catching up with Jimin to hand him a canned coffee. Jimin remained silent but blushed when he received the can. "Good work today~" Jungkook whispered running off the other direction to where his home was.

         Jimin held the can and smiled "And to think I stopped drinking this for a while..." Jimin placed the can in his bag and ran home. Once he arrived home his father was of course drinking, but he was just fast asleep on the couch with a bottle in his hands. Jimin sighed just looking at his father, he grabbed a blanket and covered him up so he wouldn't get cold. "Honestly it's like I'm the only adult here..." Jimin pried
the bottle of beer from his fathers clutches and went to the kitchen to dump out the rest that was left in the glass container. After that he ran upstairs to his room and tossed himself onto the bed. He was tired from running all the way home thinking his father would loose his mind but, he had nothing to fear since his father was just sleeping.

         Before Jimin could fall asleep he recieved a text from an unknown number.
____________________________________
Unknown Number: Hello Jimin, did you get home on time? This is Mr.Jeon by the way..
____________________________________

         Jimin's face beamed just receiving the text, he saved the contact and named Mr.Jeon's phone number "💖Mr.Jeon💋"