Chapter Nineteen: Struggle

Jungkook was walking to work, he was happy to get there early because he wanted to see his Jimin so badly. But of course he remembered Su would be there. She was already annoying but funny, luckily he knew that Jimin would trust him.

         "Oh! Mr.Jeon!!!" Counselor J-hope smiled approaching him. "I need to speak with you!" J-hope went into his dark room. "Come to the dark side.... hehehHAHAAH" J-hope was very extra but fun.

       Jungkook chuckled and walked inside with J-hope. J-hope turned on the lights and sat on his own office chair. "I need to tell you to give Jimin extra credit works if you want him to graduate. Right now it's not improving..."

        "But I give him alot of work so he can boost that grade up.."

         "I'll tell you, what..." J-hope smiled, "If you can give me a few work of Jimin's, I'll do what I can to change it."

          "Alright, thankyou..." Jungkook stood up but then looked back at Hoseok.

           "Ahem, do you want a flyer?" J-hope smiled pulling it out and showing it to Jungkook.

          "Um... Nope." Jungkook left the office and starting walking to his own class.

         Meanwhile, Jimin came into the classroom only to see Su putting on makeup and talking to herself. "Maybe if he's not here.... I can play the piano."

       Jimin thought she couldn't play the piano. "Liar...." Jimin thought walking into the room and sat down on his seat.

       Ms. Su looked back and smiled. "Oh! Did you see Mr.Jeon today?"

         "No..."

         "What's wrong little guy? Never seen a woman get ready for the day?~"

         Jimin scoffed.

           "I see.... What's wrong with you?! Always upset!!" Su folded her arms looking at Jimin.

         "I just had a bad nightmare... Thats all.." Jimin claimed.

       "Then don't sleep!" Su responded smiling.

          Jimin hated everything about this woman! He wanted her gone. Apparently, she would stay until the last day of school. This made Jimin clench his fist.

         "Sorry to burst your bubble... But he likes woman not small little boys."

         "Pft..." Jimin smiled. "That's what you think..."

       Suddenly Jungkook came in smiling. "Hello, Good morning!" Jungkook stopped at Jimin. "Hello, Jimin did you sleep wel-"

         "I don't know about him, but I did! Good morning Mr.Jeon... Jungkook~" the social worker smiled giving a cute pout.

         Jungkook raised an Eyebrow. "Um... Okay..?"

       Jimin sighed, he knew Su was his competition! He still felt Jealous even if Mr. Jeon told him to trust him... Jimin hated her.

       Throughout her lecture about adult life..... Again.. Jimin rolled his eyes and thought she was slowing the lesson down so she can spend more time with Jungkook.

         After class of course, she was sitting on Mr. Jeon's desk and laughing. Her laugh was annoying like she tried to be cute. Jungkook walked over to Jimin and woke him up. "Jimin, you gotta stop sleeping in class..."

         "I'm not interested in the topic..." Jimin claimed rolling his eyes.

          "Ugh... Go to your class." Ms. Su said in a high pitched voice trying to mimic Jimin.. Jungkook looked back at her scoffing. This made Su afraid. "As in a good way Jungkook!"

         Jungkook looked back said, "it's Mr. Jeon..."

         Su got up and walked to him. "I know.. Will you join me for lunch?"

         "I can't I have work." Jungkook rolled his eyes secretly.

          "Why not do it at home?~" Su suggested putting her arm on Jungkook. "Please? For me?~"

        Jimin was about to explode. He got up and ran out of the class. This made Jungkook worried. "No.. When I'm home I rest.."

         Su sighed. "Oppa! Please.."

         Jungkook gathered his things an left the school going home. Jungkook cringed at the word 'oppa' and hated it.